Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boom goes the dynamite
14ef4a9c14e5d95787dfd2be236b9c6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarakawa is still worried and disappointed.

I am a little bit, too. I can't criticize it for not being what I personally wanted, but I was hoping it would include a domino masked portrait. Nightwing is supposedly coming with a mask from both his City and Knight looks, so I didn't think it was unrealistic.

How much do these go for usually? ( Do they sell out asap ? )

Prime 1 mentioned that female characters would be less expensive but still hard to say, all current male characters are $900 ($930 for Deathstroke), so in this case could be $750, could be more.

Some EX sell pretty fast, but the regular versions are still available for all of the Batman characters so no worries I think, even for Harley, unless you really want the EX in which case I would act fast.

Are these the guys that release in Asia at like 3 am EST? Never ordered from prime 1. No clue where to even start except their website

Prime 1 has just gone plaid now.

Between these AK statues and the 1/4 scale DC announcement, I can't even fork over the cash fast enough. I feel like they're pretty much at the point where they really need to look at metering their releases.

Back