Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I would've been 100% fine with a museum pose, but that's a fantastic pose they've chosen that really screams Catwoman. Fans can't really go wrong here, but as I said earlier, she'll definitely take up her own shelf...or area! :lol I'm sure Harley, Nightwing and Batgirl will have more museum like poses, and while Catwoman may stand out among them, odds are you'd never be able to fit three of them comfortably on a shelf anyway. Possible, but unlikely. This line will definitely take up a lot of real estate.

For those who are worried about not having enough space, it might be time to consider thinning out your collection... I can tell you that it feels very liberating.

I think some of you are at the point where your statues need to be designed in the fetal position, just to save some of that precious shelf space. :lol

For those who are worried about not having enough space, it might be time to consider thinning out your collection... I can tell you that it feels very liberating.

I think some of you are at the point where your statues need to be designed in the fetal position, just to save some of that precious shelf space. :lol

Space isn't an issue here :lol

I can't because if I sell them a year I want to buy them all back for more. Did this so many times so now I just don't want to let anything go but then I'm running out of space :gah:

if you buy them like cbg they are :lol

Hopefully I'm done with the big 4 then back to more normal prices for XM. I have a few at a bit over retail but not bad at all. I blame XM for making such great statues that pulled me in late. Couldn't resist any longer after I saw GR, venom and thanos. Still makes prime 1 seem like a deal now. :lol before no way 1k for a statue? But after paying so much for the 4. Now it's 1k?... Oh good deal. I think at my retail job they are going to cut people. I really hope I don't get cut because I too many statues coming. :pray: would hate to lose my statue po's.

Hopefully I'm done with the big 4 then back to more normal prices for XM. I have a few at a bit over retail but not bad at all. I blame XM for making such great statues that pulled me in late. Couldn't resist any longer after I saw GR, venom and thanos. Still makes prime 1 seem like a deal now. :lol before no way 1k for a statue? But after paying so much for the 4. Now it's 1k?... Oh good deal. I think at my retail job they are going to cut people. I really hope I don't get cut because I too many statues coming. :pray: would hate to lose my statue po's.

At $1k I'm out...that's a house payment and a car payment. I am only buying like 1 statue a year at SS prices. Not knocking anyone who can afford to drop $1k on a statue though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL just be careful, this hobby sometimes can get out of control!! I for one have to make smart choices with prime1 xD however not that hard HQ CW are the must have!!

At $1k I'm out...that's a house payment and a car payment. I am only buying like 1 statue a year at SS prices. Not knocking anyone who can afford to drop $1k on a statue though.

Wow you are strong, I wished I could do that someday. Pretty much I can't see it happening.So hard...:gah:

LOL just be careful, this hobby sometimes can get out of control!! I for one have to make smart choices with prime1 xD however not that hard HQ CW are the must have!!

I know, I have so many I don't want to miss out. I missed the 4 first xm big names and paid the price. So now I just have to shoot for them first and decide later. Can't keep paying so much more for them. Sure most will still be retail or close to it. Can't say that for like GR. So glad I made it on time for him. So, so glad..Prime 1 looks awesome! I have more excitement now for prime 1 and xm. Lost a lot of interest in SS. The last few all had qc issues. The Arkham Knight is a sure buy. Batman im on the wl, but can't decide with the pose being so stiff. Might wait for another bats since they will make all his suits in time. CW I am sure I won't let her pass.

110% agree after i Pay what i míss i gonna take a big break, because this price are out control and We are the problem because we still paying it for sample Xm magneto is a statue so perfect but his retail price was like 700 dollars and now ppl sell him in 3000 with 2000 + my bf buy a dukati errr well as I said we are the problem and I'm part of it but you right that is to much I hope the price will be more accurate for the future statues also SSC is rise their price by month for $15 to $30, two option be selective or quit the hobbie :p

Yea I'm never paying insane after market prices. If I get something at retail and its a tad pricey, I'm fine with that. I'm never going to pay 2, 3x retail price in the after market for anything...just not worth it. There's always tons of new awesome stuff coming out everyday.

Back