Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kira (over on SF) said there will be multiple portraits, so I assume one will have the scars/cuts on her face, which would be my preference.

I want face to look like this prime 1. Sexy and pretty :)

Nice. I'm still waiting for this to go on sale, as I've got a giant line of games to finish before worrying about the DLC, but I'm happy to hear she'll have her own! Definitely didn't get to play as her enough this time out.

Between Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, and Azrael, Catwoman did get the most diverse play time, and I think more time in general than all the rest too.

Between Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, and Azrael, Catwoman did get the most diverse play time, and I think more than all the rest too.

Yeah, for sure. The rest we're very minimal "hit L1 to swap" during fights. I just like how quick it is fighting with her, so I'm eager to a little story. I'd love it if all the supporting cast got additional content stories that lasted a couple of hours...Nightwing is one I'd love to play a little side story as.

My poor wallet...all these Catwomen. I've never seen Prime 1 but the fact that you guys are excited is making me excited. Plus Arkham Catwoman is such a hottie.

Yeah, for sure. The rest we're very minimal "hit L1 to swap" during fights. I just like how quick it is fighting with her, so I'm eager to a little story. I'd love it if all the supporting cast got additional content stories that lasted a couple of hours...Nightwing is one I'd love to play a little side story as.

Nightwing is getting his story DLC next week, the 29th.

I can't say how long it will be, but I'd assume at least an hour+.

My poor wallet...all these Catwomen. I've never seen Prime 1 but the fact that you guys are excited is making me excited. Plus Arkham Catwoman is such a hottie.

They're the statue company to watch right now. They've been announcing new licenses left and right.

View attachment 212579

Kira said this will be fully sculpted awesome!! Thanks Prime 1 for finally getting cw out of the mixed media. Finally at long last a fully sculpted cw!

Just saw on their page that she'll be fully revealed NEXT YEAR! That's actually a good thing, as I'm getting overloaded right now. This is the kind of spacing I needed (and I'm sure most do!) in order to afford these guys! If she's revealed or up for PO in Jan/Feb, then she'll likely be released in the Fall, alongside another one or two. With Batman and Arkham Knight both coming at the start of the year, and other figures popping up in between, I'm liking this announcement -- as much as I'd love to see her reveal ASAP.

Just saw on their page that she'll be fully revealed NEXT YEAR! That's actually a good thing, as I'm getting overloaded right now. This is the kind of spacing I needed (and I'm sure most do!) in order to afford these guys! If she's revealed or up for PO in Jan/Feb, then she'll likely be released in the Fall, alongside another one or two. With Batman and Arkham Knight both coming at the start of the year, and other figures popping up in between, I'm liking this announcement -- as much as I'd love to see her reveal ASAP.

Awsome! Finally another member who po the orange face camo batman! :clap We are a rare breed for sure have not seen many who po him. Will go great with cw!

Hi guys ! Catwoman will be fully sculpt dit the fact she is extremely details so we want to be 100% accurate.

Her pose will be same as the poster :) with multiple portraits, arms and accessories.

If you guys have any request to be add on this Catwoman let us know ;)

Which poster?

Recently shown one with dynamic pose our team loved it ;)

So this pose.

batman-arkham-knight-october-dlc-6.jpg

From I heard the multiple portraits will have different expression one them close to the showcase. ;)

All portraits will have different angle direction too.

WOW! I really can't wait!

WOW! I really can't wait!

That's fantastic news! Definitely the ultimate Catwoman statue in my eyes. I had a hunch it would be before this announcement, as Prime 1 just nailed Batman and AK; but after this news, it sounds like this statue will have some great posing options to choose from, and I have complete faith that Prime 1 will all but pluck her looks right out of the game...their Batman is uncanny, and there's no reason why this won't be either. This line is turning into one stop shopping for Batman fans!

With that pose, she'll definitely require a shelf to herself though! :lol So stoked. :yess:

From Kira...

Yes the base will be very similar theme infact all of them have the same theme. Catwoman may have longer base to fit in the pose.

As for the portraits position ... All portraits have different angle you may choose which fit the best for you ;)

I wanted a museum pose to go with Batman. I don't want Arkham Knight :(

yeah, i sorta wanted a museum pose that followed along the same pattern as bats and the knight. but i guess as long as it turns out great i won''t really care in the end that much.

That pose for 1/3 will take up a bunch of space! Yikes!

yes sir, yes it will!

Back