Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right I did see it before but now it seems to have been pulled or atleast on the main page...

SSC's new strategy, stop advertising other company statues as every keeps saying they're better than ours, shove all SSC items on the front page and bury the other ones elsewhere, they're selling too well! lol I'm sure Batgirl's numbers were destroying Black Cats (for comparison purposes given similar release dates for PO).

You guys should check, the EX of the Huntress is up for pre-orders at this moment.

My waitlist spot has just been.....cancelled!
At least the Exclsuive is nothing special but still bummed

I jumped on in January but with Deathstroke exclusives converting right up until it the very end, I am kind of surprised.
Plus my Harley, Robin and Two Face have all converted as well
Maybe it's a sales tactic, don't know.

I got an "arrival delayed" notice till may-june... this statute is super delayed and nobody seems to care, am I the only one interested on this statue???

One of the only Prime 1 AK pieces I passed on.Just did not like the portrait and the fact they changed the piece so dramatically from the original preview.

Congrats to those who are still waiting on her.

Last edited:
Has anyone here received this piece yet? As I just found an unboxing video on YouTube from a French collector:-

Beautiful, I hope that means we are close on getting this statue. I was expecting this one to arrive on past october

So, finally I got the "shipping soon" email from Sideshow, they will charge me on may 24th

Back