Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempted but no space for her. With Miller bats, 89 Keaton bats and Hush bats coming gotta be very Choosy. I think I can fit no more that 4 without doing a renovation or expanding my man cave to the living room or divorce lol.

Man, is there another thread for this because the reveal caused absolutely zero fuss on this page! :lol

That all said, I'm out. Space is an issue, and I really just don't love it. It looks pretty good, but I just don't get the "must own" vibe from it on any level. I know the quality will be top notch, but it's just not for me...not for $930US...man, Catwoman is going to be painful by the time she comes out, let alone converted to Canadian...that'll be about $1500 or so...brutal!

Already have Harley on order, and aside from Catwoman (unless they totally muck up her pose with that giant idea they've got brewing) then that'll wrap me up for these in all likelihood.

Man, is there another thread for this because the reveal caused absolutely zero fuss on this page! :lol

That all said, I'm out. Space is an issue, and I really just don't love it. It looks pretty good, but I just don't get the "must own" vibe from it on any level. I know the quality will be top notch, but it's just not for me...not for $930US...man, Catwoman is going to be painful by the time she comes out, let alone converted to Canadian...that'll be about $1500 or so...brutal!

Already have Harley on order, and aside from Catwoman (unless they totally muck up her pose with that giant idea they've got brewing) then that'll wrap me up for these in all likelihood.

One day the CAD will be at parity with the USD again...right?? lol

I remember using my SSC points to purchase some figures so essentially I spent $0 on the actual figure. When it came time for shipping and customs and USD exchange to CAD, I ended up paying the exact same amount as if I just bought the figure locally...

Remember back in the days when Prime 1 first announced this line and told us Batman would be the most expensive piece at $900 lol.

So tempted but no space for her. With Miller bats, 89 Keaton bats and Hush bats coming gotta be very Choosy. I think I can fit no more that 4 without doing a renovation or expanding my man cave to the living room or divorce lol.

i mean, divorce is such a negative word. is it really so bad? :wink1:

One day the CAD will be at parity with the USD again...right?? lol

I remember using my SSC points to purchase some figures so essentially I spent $0 on the actual figure. When it came time for shipping and customs and USD exchange to CAD, I ended up paying the exact same amount as if I just bought the figure locally...

Yeah, it's getting really brutal! I'm quite tempted by the Huntress statue...just SO well done. THAT one gives me the "must own" vibe, but the price...it just costs so much in the end...not sure I can go that route. It's funny because all the free shipping offers and such given in the States are basically paid for by us international shoppers >.< :lol <--- laugh of sadness. :lol

Yeah, it's getting really brutal! I'm quite tempted by the Huntress statue...just SO well done. THAT one gives me the "must own" vibe, but the price...it just costs so much in the end...not sure I can go that route. It's funny because all the free shipping offers and such given in the States are basically paid for by us international shoppers >.< :lol <--- laugh of sadness. :lol

Exactly my shipping to Canada covers the free shipping for more than a few collectors in the US for sure lol. I just kind of started so $1000 USD for a 1/3 sounds about right but I know some of the older school collectors on here have seen the rise in pricing over the years so I can only complain so much lol.

You're right I did see it before but now it seems to have been pulled or atleast on the main page...

SSC's new strategy, stop advertising other company statues as every keeps saying they're better than ours, shove all SSC items on the front page and bury the other ones elsewhere, they're selling too well! lol I'm sure Batgirl's numbers were destroying Black Cats (for comparison purposes given similar release dates for PO).

You're right I did see it before but now it seems to have been pulled or atleast on the main page...

SSC's new strategy, stop advertising other company statues as every keeps saying they're better than ours, shove all SSC items on the front page and bury the other ones elsewhere, they're selling too well! lol I'm sure Batgirl's numbers were destroying Black Cats (for comparison purposes given similar release dates for PO).

That Black Cat was god awful... rofl!

Back