Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am totally down for Harley Quinn. Then it's the 1/2 scale Joker then I'm good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Prime 1 put up the pictures of the Red Hood EX again! I thought it was pretty ridiculous for them to have taken them down, and I'm sure it hindered sales somewhat. I'm sure Sideshow will have them up in the next day or so as well.

Ive just pre-ordered, most I have ever put down on a statue lol, not even telling the missus... Still in two minds if to order Batman as well, they do need to go together tbh and would make beautiful display pieces either side my TV.

I just hope they take this detail off here on Arkham Knights cheek, this detail is ONLY on the redhood mask.

11838667_934763233236986_6200912608518522000_o.jpg

Ive just pre-ordered, most I have ever put down on a statue lol, not even telling the missus... Still in two minds if to order Batman as well, they do need to go together tbh and would make beautiful display pieces either side my TV.

I just hope they take this detail off here on Arkham Knights cheek, this detail is ONLY on the redhood mask.

View attachment 204986

Prime1 just confirmed they have sorted this detail, also the shoulders wont be removable :(

Love the multiple hand display options, as they all really change the look/feel of the statue -- and the EX just adds even more to it! Something tells me I'll be keeping at least the Red Hood swap out parts close by, as it'll be really tough to decide which way to display him. I rarely change things once I have them set, but something tells me this guy will go back and forth quite a bit! Both versions look awesome!

11896539_942339199146056_3775021985248970193_o.jpg

love the multiple hand display options, as they all really change the look/feel of the statue -- and the ex just adds even more to it! Something tells me i'll be keeping at least the red hood swap out parts close by, as it'll be really tough to decide which way to display him. I rarely change things once i have them set, but something tells me this guy will go back and forth quite a bit! Both versions look awesome!

11896539_942339199146056_3775021985248970193_o.jpg

heavy breathing

So glad I ordered this. He and Batman are going to look absolutely stunning together. Perfect compliment pieces.

So glad I ordered this. He and Batman are going to look absolutely stunning together. Perfect compliment pieces.

Yeah they are, they'll really be fantastic companion pieces! So long as they spread out the rest of the series over the course of a long enough period, I'll definitely be picking up a couple of more pieces from this series...just incredibly impressive!

11802619_934762906570352_2353065857949051086_o.jpg

I will likely be sufficient with these two. Harley would be tempting but I don't see myself spending that much for her.

I will likely be sufficient with these two. Harley would be tempting but I don't see myself spending that much for her.

I hear ya...I've been looking for a great Catwoman to represent the character in my collection, and I think Prime 1 will be the ones to nail it. And Harley looks so great in this game that I don't think I'll be able to pass on her either. On the outskirts are Batgirl and Nightwing, but both will be really asking me to purchase them. Of course, this will require a LOT of money juggling, and cutting out other purchases from other lines as well...but with how the Prime 1 pieces are looking so far, I'm thinking that'll be worth it.

Of course, it'll all depend no poses, and how far apart they're released! If they're spread out far apart enough then it'll make it a lot easier. I'll hopefully be able to get one or two locally as well -- which may save me a bit of money. It'll all depend on the EXs, though I don't know another character that'll have one that's as must have as this one!

I hear ya...I've been looking for a great Catwoman to represent the character in my collection, and I think Prime 1 will be the ones to nail it. And Harley looks so great in this game that I don't think I'll be able to pass on her either. On the outskirts are Batgirl and Nightwing, but both will be really asking me to purchase them. Of course, this will require a LOT of money juggling, and cutting out other purchases from other lines as well...but with how the Prime 1 pieces are looking so far, I'm thinking that'll be worth it.

Of course, it'll all depend no poses, and how far apart they're released! If they're spread out far apart enough then it'll make it a lot easier. I'll hopefully be able to get one or two locally as well -- which may save me a bit of money. It'll all depend on the EXs, though I don't know another character that'll have one that's as must have as this one!

I was already sad the 1/2 catwoman from sideshow never got the greenlight so prime1 catwoman it is! However like I said harley is a no brainer!

You gotta get Harley! ......this line is absolutely glorious! Damn expensive but oh so glorious!

I was already sad the 1/2 catwoman from sideshow never got the greenlight so prime1 catwoman it is! However like I said harley is a no brainer!

This is basically the problem with this Arkham line...I'm pretty sure every piece will just be mind-blowing. I think I need to start planning my wallets funeral, because it's going to take a beating over the next year or so, and I'm not sure it'll recover. :lol

Back