Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is always good information in the Prime 1 Facebook group. They have teased Arkham Joker so that is definitely on the way. Mr. Freeze as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ... check out Radd Titan ... Wonderfest 2017 ... Batman series ... Mr Freeze ... awesome!

The Batman Arkham Knight will fit into a regular Besta. You'll have to adjust the shelf and it will only be able to display two but they will fit. All depends how you want to present them.
What I might do is have a row of Kallax units and have all books displayed in them and this line in a row on the top. Think because of the bases, they would look best in a line.

The Batman Arkham Knight will fit into a regular Besta. You'll have to adjust the shelf and it will only be able to display two but they will fit. All depends how you want to present them.
What I might do is have a row of Kallax units and have all books displayed in them and this line in a row on the top. Think because of the bases, they would look best in a line.

Cool ... I need to get those for my P1 Turtles! My Batman is on top of my bookcase
e3dff9a481f6db42bf5779ff637d3291.jpg

Looks like the COH Busts are back up for pre-order on SS. I waffled for too long and missed the first batch, then the prices on eBay shot over $400 for the busts. going to pick it up this time, really like the unmasked and angry portraits on this piece.

This guy needs more love. Fantastic piece. 1/3 scale is pretty much tops for my size room. I figure I can do one more so waiting to see what happens with either Keaton or Jim Lee. Here's a couple shots of my display...

real nice Karnis.. so happy I got this also.All the Prime 1 Batman 1/3 statues just rock,wish I could afford them all.Hopefully we will see Jim Lee's Batman soon.

by the way, that Tumbler is a monster.

Goofy question, I know, but I'll ask it anyway. If I were to get the Prestige edition of this Batman how hard/easy would it be to have someone paint the Batman emblem a glossy black for me? I know that the whole point of the Prestige edition is for the gold emblem but I sort of don't like it, to me Batman is suppose to have a Black or even yellow logo, the gold looks good but just not right. I'd be getting the Prestige because its available on SS website and I sort of like the darker look of the outfit (except the emblem).

Would it be better just to look for a regular version? Maybe I should try to Photoshop the Prestige photo with a glossy black emblem?

Goofy question, I know, but I'll ask it anyway. If I were to get the Prestige edition of this Batman how hard/easy would it be to have someone paint the Batman emblem a glossy black for me? I know that the whole point of the Prestige edition is for the gold emblem but I sort of don't like it, to me Batman is suppose to have a Black or even yellow logo, the gold looks good but just not right. I'd be getting the Prestige because its available on SS website and I sort of like the darker look of the outfit (except the emblem).

Would it be better just to look for a regular version? Maybe I should try to Photoshop the Prestige photo with a glossy black emblem?

the for sale Thread.. Royce12 has a reg for sale $650.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...78938-prime-1-arkham-knight-statue-650-a.html

^^^ Great pics! but the cape doesn't look natural in that pose, IMO work one side around the leg if you want to have a sweeping wind blown look

How big is the base? Is it very bulky?

I hope it will fit 40cm shelving?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How big is the base? Is it very bulky?

I hope it will fit 40cm shelving?

It's about 15.5 inches from the back of the base to the tip of the gargoyle's horns, and about 12.5 inches wide. 15.5 inches is just a hair under 40cm.

It's about 15.5 inches from the back of the base to the tip of the gargoyle's horns, and about 12.5 inches wide. 15.5 inches is just a hair under 40cm.

Thx mate, it is arrived now.. time to open the box..

I love this piece. So glad that I got it. Congrats. So many ways to pose that cape and make it look awesome.

Back