Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree ... congrats to all who have this!
7ddbc3c6ad6c463afac4b284b1c6c61d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to like this statue but when i look at it, i just see an oversized action figure, maybe its that pose... :dunno

I want to like this statue but when i look at it, i just see an oversized action figure, maybe its that pose... :dunno

For me, it's the AK costume. I'm just not a fan of it. It's too busy looking for me personally. I much prefer the AA/AC Bat costume. Here's hoping Prime gets around to that version in 1/3 scale, sooner rather than later.

you buy what you like or in P1 case as many as you can afford.:lol Not everybody has the same taste or the same bank account.It makes no sense to come into a thread and then proceed to try and convince others that one is better than the other because of your dislikes about a piece.You can say it's an opinion and yes everyone is entitled to their own,but it's negative and some times it's rude.
This is a Family of collectors and admirers,it's all good.

Last edited:
you buy what you like or in P1 case as many as you can afford.:lol Not everybody has the same taste or the same bank account.It makes no sense to come into a thread and then proceed to try and convince others that one is better than the other because of your dislikes about a piece.You can say it's an opinion and yes everyone is entitled to their own,but it's negative and some times it's rude.
This is a Family of collectors and admirers,it's all good.

Well said...

Lol don't think I've seen a post yet that said they don't like Deathstroke

I'm still in awe of my EX Deathstroke to this day. I'm absolutely blown away by it. I like a lot of Prime 1 Arkham offerings but Deathstroke and Freeze just floor me. They are easily my favorites. I only wish I had room for Freeze. Unfortunately, I had to pass on him.

I had a dinner party last night and when my friends saw the prime 1 statues it was amazing. I bought them out of the collection room and we had them as center pieces on the dining room table it was amazing. I could imaging their feelings seeing them in person in awe.

Every single family member or friend that has come to my house has commented on how incredible the Prime Deathstroke looks. They'll look at my entire collection but the conversation always comes back to Slade and how amazing that statue is. I can understand why.

I had a dinner party last night and when my friends saw the prime 1 statues it was amazing. I bought them out of the collection room and we had them as center pieces on the dining room table it was amazing. I could imaging their feelings seeing them in person in awe.

Ha ha love it. Prime 1s Arkham Line...the new Candlesticks of dinner parties!

Back