Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insanity - the best of the best, perfection in every way. After the chronicle 1/4 endo disaster i really needed a win. Could not be more happy!

p1batman1.jpg

p1batman3.jpg

p1batman4.jpg

hehe it's subtle to some degree in that the gold color isnt that 24k yellow which will look bad. They did it really well and made the symbol light gold chrome that pops but not so yellow.

That's the reason i got this version, i like batman with his symbol popping (like the ss blue version as well). All the other p1 version has black/gray suit with black symbol which doesnt make it pop.

All personal preference.

Congrats Gagaliya !! Thanks for those pics, he is really beautiful and i prefer this version 100% more than the other one. The low ES is also a very good point.

One more payment and i will get mine.

I'll never get why people would say it's bland looking. It's totally appropriate to the character, and the sculpt & paint are much more subtle than pics can resolve. Great museum pose with lots of presence. The base itself is a work of art.

I guess the lack of neon greens and nipples on the bat suit just turn some folks off. :D

Right... totally agree ... I have this piece as well ... that's what he looks like in the game....blends with the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was greatly anticipating this piece (Batman Prestige) and I gotta say it is nice but mine arrived with a few problems - and enough is ENOUGH.

I think I have been patient - I have emailed sideshow regarding the problem on Sunday JAN 29, got an automated email on Monday from them saying they will contact me within "2 to 3 business days"

Marking the 3rd business day yesterday (Wednesday Feb 2nd) - I decided to contact them via online chat to check up and was told it can be another "day or 2" AND from there, in between email responses another 3-5 business days.

End of chat - I get ANOTHER automated email from Sideshow saying it will be another 2-3 business days before someone contacts me - and then your telling me an additional 3-5 business for back and forth email replies??

What is this? Am I in the wrong here? Is this normal? Like I said no replies from them whatsoever.

I am BEYOND frustrated with this.

I don't think I am being "picky" I believe I have warranted reasoning for contacting them. Did they rush the Prestige out the door? I don't know; but with this lack of support I am not so enthusiastic on keeping my other two orders.

What do you guys think?

The damaged hole on the foot doesn't go all the way flush - there is a gap so it cause the body to lean back a bit its hard to capture on camera

3 Imperfections on Head.jpgChest Gray Scuff 1.jpgChest Scuff 2.jpgFoot Damage 1.jpgFoot Damage 2.jpgFoot Damage 3.jpgFoot Damge 4 (lean).jpg

I hope you will get a replacement ! It's clearly not acceptable for such amount of money. I thought Prime 1 had one of the best QC ... I hope mine will come without issues...

it will be my 1st Prime1 piece with Deathstroke and if it's to start the same story i have had a few times with Sideshow pieces i will reconsider this hobby..

After my box arrived in damaged condition ... finally assembled Batman ... Prime 1 ... great job
bbb721c3cf4f27fa1814731398543296.jpg

I hope you will get a replacement ! It's clearly not acceptable for such amount of money. I thought Prime 1 had one of the best QC ... I hope mine will come without issues...

it will be my 1st Prime1 piece with Deathstroke and if it's to start the same story i have had a few times with Sideshow pieces i will reconsider this hobby..

Yeah ... unfortunately it does happen .. get a bad piece but not the norm . I have seven P1 statues ... not an issue with QC ... yeah have Deathstroke on flex!

Finally got mine after a long time waiting and I love it. This is my first Prime One piece and it has met my expectations. Next up is Noel for me.
Quick question, has anyone else had trouble making the Batarang stay in the fist. Mine seems very loose and has fallen out each time I've tried.
Not a major issue as I'm displaying with grappling gun but just thought I'd ask
DB89EF84-6979-434E-80C6-2042FB4E1F83.jpg

Finally got mine after a long time waiting and I love it. This is my first Prime One piece and it has met my expectations. Next up is Noel for me.
Quick question, has anyone else had trouble making the Batarang stay in the fist. Mine seems very loose and has fallen out each time I've tried.
Not a major issue as I'm displaying with grappling gun but just thought I'd ask
View attachment 322500

Yeah great piece... congrats ... didn't get the EX... but I think with his tech body armor ... on the top of building ... he would use a grappling gun!

It's a great piece and the cape is brilliant. Change the cape pose and change the entire mood of the display. Love it. Congrats

This guy looks amazing and now I'm thinking about getting him, now that I have P1 Bat Beyond...but I wish he looks more like HOT TOYS AK Bat:

arkhamknight0001.jpg

Slightly darker grey tone with more sheen, like in the video game...look more like a dark KNIGHT in shining armor. The higher sheen would definitely highlight the details more and make the statue pop.

I keep going back and forth..not sure. Any thoughts?

This guy looks amazing and now I'm thinking about getting him, now that I have P1 Bat Beyond...but I wish he looks more like HOT TOYS AK Bat:

View attachment 323301

Slightly darker grey tone with more sheen, like in the video game...look more like a dark KNIGHT in shining armor. The higher sheen would definitely highlight the details more and make the statue pop.

I keep going back and forth..not sure. Any thoughts?

I will own the Geralt from P1 later this year so I do love their work. But on this particular batman statue I feel the colors are a little dull. The hot toys figure although obviously a lot smaller seems to have a better presence due to the change in color tone.

I might be the only one that doesnt really like how the hot toys figure looks in comparison to the prime1 statue.

You're definitely not alone, I'm sure quite a few prefer the statue over the figure. I'm still holding out for the finch or lee p1 bats since it seems they'll be a more dynamic pose. I only need one huge batman statue a d I haven't been a fan of the arkham line since they are all stuck in a museum pose which doesn't really excite me. The best one they've done in my opinion is the Noel version. That pose plus the tattered cape and menacing portrait is just awesome. But it's also sold out so you have to pay the high second market prices which I'm not gonna do...so I just wait. Next Sunday is winterfest though so we should see a bunch of new WIP batman statues.

Hey guys, where is the best place for Prime 1 rumors etc? I'm just really surprised they haven't done arkham joker, riddler or catwoman. They are what most companies start with. Any suggestions or rumors on who is next in the line besides scarecrow who to me is an instant buy.

There is always good information in the Prime 1 Facebook group. They have teased Arkham Joker so that is definitely on the way. Mr. Freeze as well.

Back