Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71d3a2b2c9feaf848226a94fca06d2b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks guys ... been waiting for this piece for a while ..... then this . Wouldn't wish this on anybody

You really should have refused delivery. That is absolutely unacceptable and negligent of their duties. Horrible.

Dude. What the hell are you doing? Put it back in the box and contact Sideshow for a return. Do not even open it.

Sideshow isn't responsible for this.

But wouldn't SSC be able to assist in any way? The one product I received from SSC did have a fairly substantial dent in the box which then dented the actual box for the statue as well but wasn't as bad as the one shown which I agree with the other people that it should have been rejected. It does look like someone axed it on purpose.

But wouldn't SSC be able to assist in any way? The one product I received from SSC did have a fairly substantial dent in the box which then dented the actual box for the statue as well but wasn't as bad as the one shown which I agree with the other people that it should have been rejected. It does look like someone axed it on purpose.

I just don't see how morally someone could hold SSC responsible or expect action from them on this- it is CLEARLY not their fault, the box is destroyed from shipment not packing. I highly doubt that they dropped it/damaged it while packing it and just let it go out the door.

I just don't see how morally someone could hold SSC responsible or expect action from them on this- it is CLEARLY not their fault, the box is destroyed from shipment not packing. I highly doubt that they dropped it/damaged it while packing it and just let it go out the door.

Unless that's what they want you to think....

You really should have refused delivery. That is absolutely unacceptable and negligent of their duties. Horrible.

Yeah that was my first thought.. When I checked the box the damage was on the side where the cape is The other side was fine ...I did open it .. all intact ... I was lucky ... this time

Glad the statue was ok. But when it's time to move or re-sale it's going to suck. It might be worth reaching out to Sideshow to see if they can provide you with replacement packaging.

Dude. What the hell are you doing? Put it back in the box and contact Sideshow for a return. Do not even open it.

You're right About that, but I checked the damage and it was on the side where the cape is ... all intact ... lucky

The statue being unharmed is definitely the priority but the original box itself can look pretty awesome whether there is artwork on it or not and I don't sell statues afterwards (or don't plan on it) but as someone mentioned that could factor into your decision as well. I know it is not SSC's doing but I'm sure they'd be able to reach out to FedEx or whoever delivered it and make a complaint or something.

But yeah again, morally at least, I don't see how SSC can be held remotely responsible for this. I've had them replace packaging before due to the shipper being perfect but the product box being pretty damaged because that is clearly their fault.

This? All UPS.

Back