Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-batman-arkham-knight-prestige-edition-statue-902786-05.jpg

Prestige Edition (500 Qty) now up for pre-order over at Sideshow!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-prestige-edition-prime-1-studio-902786/

I thought about it it doesn't offer the exclusive pieces. Happy with my regular one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gold symbol goes well with the batgirl P1, the pair would look fantastic together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I will get this one to be able to display it with the unmasked portrait...It will look awesome!

I love that prestige edition. Very tempted. On the pics, the grey parts look darker than the regular, closer to in-game, IMO.

Too bad it's only available through SSC, as I'm in Europe.

I love that prestige edition. Very tempted. On the pics, the grey parts look darker than the regular, closer to in-game, IMO.

Too bad it's only available through SSC, as I'm in Europe.

This is the first thing I noticed...I wonder if this is somehow the effect pictures gave it or if this is actually the case...if so I would be delighted.

Just got my Arkham Knight Batman ... luckily the damage is on the cape side .. don't think the statue was damaged .. but we will see..
a86994cd30ab691db472535a8e7f1994.jpg
caa1bd3a53fb0b77d42ac2d0ad37c582.jpg
d81129477ba17e9ce44c99237259ff09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back