Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I read somewhere in this thread that someone saw a picture of this inside of a detolf? Or was that a different statue? It really doesn't look like it would. Maybe it said they saw it on top of one?

Did I read somewhere in this thread that someone saw a picture of this inside of a detolf? Or was that a different statue? It really doesn't look like it would. Maybe it said they saw it on top of one?

I guess you're referring to my post :) Yes it was in a detolf display, but not a standard Ikea detolf, rather a custom one.

And yeah, the head is really small. Even the figures of other scales that claim to have been 3D printed from digital files of the game have small heads. My NECA AK and AO Batmans heads are so small even compared to Batgirl PF's :lol

I've been looking at screenshots from the game and his head doesn't look nearly as small. Kind of annoying.

Well that's a shame. I've just started playing the game franchise and was warming up to the idea of getting this statue. Guess not anymore.

Hmmm can anyone share some comparison pics on here of this head issue....bats noel doesn't appear have a small head thankfully

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

From facebook

12247016_1088110327875499_3956303341500951978_n.jpg

So looks like I was right Head is to small and feet and legs were too big ! Still a great piece but that scale issue wouldve drove me Bats so im glad I saved the $$$

So looks like I was right Head is to small and feet and legs were too big ! Still a great piece but that scale issue wouldve drove me Bats so im glad I saved the $$$
Thanks for the picture. Honestly I think the legs (thighs esp) look a bit chunky in comparison to the rest of his body...but alot of the bats statues seem to all have this "thunder thigh" look. Head doesn't look too small, I think the large legs make it more pronounced imo.

Feet and legs were also bothering me. You could fit two of his heads in one foot. The thighs are absolutely enormous. This is some weird, disproportionate bat-hulk ****.

It's a shame because their quality is normally incredible, and the paint looks great and all, I just wish the proportions were fixed.

I agree xenoburger. It's an incredibly detailed piece and I will keep my PO on this along with Noel. But I have to admit the legs and feet are disproportionate with rest of him.

I'll call him thunder thigh bats. :)

I have this guy and Noel coming. I think it's gonna look stunning in person one guy saw it on display somewhere in some county in earlier threads and was amazed.

I think for the most part these are sample straight from either in game models or cinematic models so should be in line with what people have already seen elsewhere. I think his proportions are slightly exaggerated but it doesn't bother me at all. I have him on PO and can't wait to get him. Noel is tempting me but as I never played AO and am not familiar with that suit design, I'm trying to stay strong and not PO him:lol.

I'm probably in the minority here but I would rank the games Asylum>Origins>Knight>City

Origins is definitely worth a play through. It had a good story and, in my opinion, the best boss fights in the series. I thick it mostly gets flack because it wasn't developed by Rocksteady. Also, it had quite a few glitches/bugs at launch.

I think for the most part these are sample straight from either in game models or cinematic models so should be in line with what people have already seen elsewhere. I think his proportions are slightly exaggerated but it doesn't bother me at all. I have him on PO and can't wait to get him. Noel is tempting me but as I never played AO and am not familiar with that suit design, I'm trying to stay strong and not PO him[emoji38].
I haven't even played the games and I'm all over these POs. I just prefer the best looking renditions of the characters I like most. And Prime 1 has hit the mark.

Wish I could find the time to play AK... Many thanks to gamers and YouTubers out there for providing great cinema cut scenes from the game. [emoji38] Its like watching an action packed 5 hour movie, but better!

I'm probably in the minority here but I would rank the games Asylum>Origins>Knight>City

Origins is definitely worth a play through. It had a good story and, in my opinion, the best boss fights in the series. I thick it mostly gets flack because it wasn't developed by Rocksteady. Also, it had quite a few glitches/bugs at launch.

I really liked Origins. As you said...great boss fights in the game. My favorites in order are: City, Asylum, Origins, then Knight. I actually found Knight to be a real drag at times. Hated how you just HAD to use the Batmobile for just about everything. Loved having it in the game but it was such a large part of the game. Too much for me personally.

Back