Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually considering cancelling this as well. Not that it isn't a very impressive piece (it is) but I actually prefer the Noel version. I'm just not as much of a museum pose person. And at these prices, I can't get too many of these...maybe 2. So that would mean one Batman and one...something else. I still haven't made up my mind yet because as someone said above, it's a big deposit to lose.

It is an unfortunate deposit to lose. The Noel version looks great though. That's a tough choice. I'd love to collect all of their Batman related statues but I don't have a second job to pay for them or a second house to store them in. I wish I had the foresight to lead a double life.

Great pic!! Thanks for sharing. I have pics of myself standing next to this statue at Comicon, but it's amazing when you are in front of a rope, and the camera is even a few feet further back more, you lose perspective on how big this guy really is. Do you have more pics of these two? Perhaps side by side from a straight on angle? Thanks.

Sorry buddy -- it was displayed at the smallest branch of the store, which I frequent compared to their largest but farther store as it's most accessible from my home. This figure was displayed on the lowest shelf of a detolf, surrounded by boxes of toys and statues I can't take a pic from a flat and lower angle as there's no room larger than a couple of legs to pass through :)

Back