Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf & Meg

ro666a5q.jpg

Custom made Lockdown Poster

qfro2sjj.jpg

It's big...^^

zwv2xllc.jpg

I am officially done with collecting statues. I am so sick right now I just want to go round with a hammer and smash everything to pieces. I just moved my Megatron to a higher position with better lighting and wished I hadn't as I found cracks all over the base almost all the way around. Not sure if they were there from day 1 or if they appeared over time but either way they are there.

Some of you might want to check your base and if it is in low light use a torch to see better. I have asked my LCS if he can replace it but I don't think there will be any chance as I have had it since November last year. Here are some pics and this goes almost all the way round the base.

View attachment 183300

View attachment 183301

View attachment 183302

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Jay. To be fair the axe was my fault on Prime but it still came with a broken part on the foot. This is supposed to be high end collectibles but it's just limited edition bleeping bleep. These company's need to start being held accountable for their bad products and not people making excuses for them all the time and accepting it. Enough is enough for me, I had Bee on PO but he's been cancelled a long with all my other statue PO's hottoys are barely hanging on as they are just below the threshold of acceptable value for money but if their prices keep rising then they are getting the boot also.

Cheers Jay. To be fair the axe was my fault on Prime but it still came with a broken part on the foot. This is supposed to be high end collectibles but it's just limited edition bleeping bleep. These company's need to start being held accountable for their bad products and not people making excuses for them all the time and accepting it. Enough is enough for me, I had Bee on PO but he's been cancelled a long with all my other statue PO's hottoys are barely hanging on as they are just below the threshold of acceptable value for money but if their prices keep rising then they are getting the boot also.

I was at this point myself, i was so sick of all the stuff i ordered coming broken or parts not fitting right. The body of my Megatron didn't fit to the legs, it was way too tight. The canon was loose and i had other parts broken. It takes the fun right out of it.

I was at this point myself, i was so sick of all the stuff i ordered coming broken or parts not fitting right. The body of my Megatron didn't fit to the legs, it was way too tight. The canon was loose and i had other parts broken. It takes the fun right out of it.

Yep, no enjoyment anymore, or if their is any it is normally short lived as guaranteed there will be something wrong. I used to love that new collectible excitement you used to get, now it is dread before opening something and that's when you know it's time to get out.

Man that's messed up there's no point in even trying sideshow they're horrible with customers but it might be worth getting in touch with prime 1 studio but they might look at it like if it was the weight of megatron that caused the base to crack why hasn't anybody else had these problems aswell. Still worth a try though. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Hey you should contact Prime1 via facebook they may help you out.

I have posted pics on their page and they told me to send an email to them, which I did. We will see what the outcome is.

Man that's messed up there's no point in even trying sideshow they're horrible with customers but it might be worth getting in touch with prime 1 studio but they might look at it like if it was the weight of megatron that caused the base to crack why hasn't anybody else had these problems aswell. Still worth a try though. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably won't get a replacement with my LCS as they don't have any anymore so best chance is with P1 direct. I don't think it's the weight of Megatron that has caused this, it looks like the paint is cracking like the SS Ironman bust from a few years back. If it was Megs weight then I would expect to see cracks under the statue as well but it's only around the sides of the base.

That's a sign of a company that wants to make sure their customers are happy. Hope they don't lose that and start offering $50 refunds like some.

They seem really willing to help and I hope we can sort something out but I remember SS started off that way and look at them now. I think it is just when company's are starting out they want to impress their customers to be able to grow the business but then they get too big for their boots and it all goes downhill from there.

Prime 1 have got to be the best company I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service. They totally went above and beyond to help me out. I have never had better customer service from any company ever better than theirs. Other company's could take some lessons from them on customer service and maybe collecting wouldn't be such a pain. I have been asked not to divulge exactly what they did but I was very well looked after and I am pleased with the outcome. I hope they keep going for years to come as they are awesome.

Back