Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A well deserved winner at that. One of the best statues in my collection, looking forward to getting OP soon.

I would have been pretty peed off if the PF superman won this, do not see any statues probably since Sauron that blows me away. Congrats to Megatron not only the leader of the decepticons, but the leader of the statues 2014. I will be ordering myn in march, and then optimus once this guy arrives and I can use points from optimus, if he is not sold out, a long wait to go.

I would have preferred him in his 2007 form, the look he had that made him such a terrifying leader, and when he was at the peak of his powers

Yep, me too: I would have prefered its 2007 version instead of ROTF, but this is, no doubt, a very good version of the decepticon leader.

I hope, one day, to be able to get it.

I would have been pretty peed off if the PF superman won this, do not see any statues probably since Sauron that blows me away. Congrats to Megatron not only the leader of the decepticons, but the leader of the statues 2014. I will be ordering myn in march, and then optimus once this guy arrives and I can use points from optimus, if he is not sold out, a long wait to go.

I would have preferred him in his 2007 form, the look he had that made him such a terrifying leader, and when he was at the peak of his powers

I don't think you will be disappointed when you get him and he has a few accessories so you can give him different looks. The base is a beast so make plenty of room for it. The good thing with P1 is they don't make the statues with rods sticking out the bottom so you can display him without the base if you want.

I don't think you will be disappointed when you get him and he has a few accessories so you can give him different looks. The base is a beast so make plenty of room for it. The good thing with P1 is they don't make the statues with rods sticking out the bottom so you can display him without the base if you want.

I will expect brilliant things when I get him, yea I heard you can display him without the base, but it does feel like a waist if I do not display him without his base. I do have everything planned out for Megatron and Optimus

I will expect brilliant things when I get him, yea I heard you can display him without the base, but it does feel like a waist if I do not display him without his base. I do have everything planned out for Megatron and Optimus, was going to order all the P1 statues, especially shockwave. I may have to not use the base of all the P1's if I decide to get them all

Here is where I will be displaying Megatron and Optimus

Both in their fighting poses, so it feels like they are having a stand off, try and mimic their 2007 battle

With the matrix of leadership in the middle of the 2

I will get 2 posters to display around the statues

I am sure that will look awesome when it is done, I currently have mine on a table in the middle of the room awaiting Optimus to go beside him.

View attachment 161548

View attachment 161549

View attachment 161550

View attachment 161551

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice display ideas guys!!! :clap Good to see Megatron held in such high asteem :)

Yea he really does look like a one of a kind piece, that not even optimus can match. I am bricking it he will be sold out in march, and optimus when I order him close to Christmas 2015. But you always have to hope

I am sure that will look awesome when it is done, I currently have mine on a table in the middle of the room awaiting Optimus to go beside him.

View attachment 161548

View attachment 161549

View attachment 161550

View attachment 161551

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DAMN that is a collection right there, loving the storytelling of batman and joker in that stunning display case. That is what I want to do with my statues, have them in all they're poses. I have got my T-800 on a downpayment

Yea he really does look like a one of a kind piece, that not even optimus can match. I am bricking it he will be sold out in march, and optimus when I order him close to Christmas 2015. But you always have to hope

DAMN that is a collection right there, loving the storytelling of batman and joker in that stunning display case. That is what I want to do with my statues, have them in all they're poses. I have got my T-800 on a downpayment

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm sure he will still be available by March if not it will be on the secondary market but will be more expensive.

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm sure he will still be available by March if not it will be on the secondary market but will be more expensive.

Yea that is the problem, I am sure he wont be sold out, but its always doubts at the back of your mind it could happen. With Sauron Saruman and T-800 to pay off, impossible to add Megatron until atleast march, and start the payments in April

Mines will be here tomorrow...this company quoted me 600.00 just for a case I've gotta find a cheaper solution without dipping in my Optimus ex funds

Last edited:
Well picked up megatron no broken parts. A good thing they have magnets I noticed more the a few of my pegs wouldn't fit in the slots the magnets hold them in place even my peg on the base isnt flush with the right leg...also they sent me two left foot pistons instead of on right one left.....Overall I see why this was statue of the year over at statue forum it's a magnificent piece truly amazing I've owned at one time every grail piece from doom to the CM preddy so gauging this with them this is one of my favorites I can't wait for prime

Last edited:
I agreed bro. Megatron looks sick, I have been debating whether to get Meg for a long time since I also have op is coming, in the end I pulled the trigger. It's an amazing statue and I will get him next week. I know it's not sold out yet but for sure it will. Once it's sold out it will be hard to get do get it while you still can for retail and taking advantage on sideshow shipping too :)

If the demand for this was there, it would've already sold out, so I don't think it will all of a sudden become in demand after it does. I can see it holding it's value, but not much more than that. The base is very impractical on this one, good thing they changed that on the others.

The reason is quite simple. No one has the money! There are too many statues and figurines being pumped every month there simply is not enough money to keep up the demand for them to sell out and go for marked up prices. Megs has been up for pre-order for 18 months and still not sold out. There is nothing wrong with the statue, it's just no one really has the money. You got to be realistic who can just fork out $2k like that. For EU buyers we are talking like $2,600 including shipping and customs etc. I had to cancel so many pre-orders to be able to get Megs and pre-order Optimus. I can't see any of the Prime 1 statues selling out until quite a while. Hopefully SS can reduce some prices to make them more affordable.

I would love Megatron,Bumblebee and Starscream.And for a decent price i could afford them all,i would buy them no doubt.But for 2k a piece,plus shipping and customs that would hit us europeans hard in the nuts,I simply can't do it.So im gonna stick to Optimus alone.Ironhide is the only exception though.

My last Prime1 statue on pre-order is Bumblebee as the cost was reasonable at $1300, not cheap and still expensive but better than the average price of them. Anything more I would had given it a miss. Love to own all the others but simply don't have the money to do so! To be honest I am happy to own one or more!

Back