Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Prime1 get bigger. They need to have their own distribution channel. Find ways to help save shipping, etc for customers all over the world

Just go a new job and decided to treat myself to Megatron. Megatron and Optimus are the 2 essentials that I want in my collection. Can't wait. :banana

Megatron just arrive. Can't wait for Optimus Prime!!! Bring it on Prime 1. Here are some pics enjoy guys

DAMN you got 2? I cant order myn until June for July time. Only 3 months to go. I am trying to find the right shelf to display Megatron and Optimus, because the Besta shelves are not big enough

Plus sideshow are bringing out a premium format Megatron, do not think anyone has created a page on SST's DOTM Megatron

Transformers Megatron Premium Scale Collectible Figure by Th | Sideshow Collectibles

Yes it does exist, but this is an action figure actually. Well done, but not a mix media statue or replica.

Just curious. What is the reason for 2 Megatron? Different accessories display?

Thank you for kind words guys and yes bro it's for alternative display, same thing as i have 2 Optimus Primes and 2 Bumblebees on preorder but i just received ss email saying op has been delayed really make me mad delay after delay. I have been counting days for sideshow to charge so i can receive my Prime but i guess it's not happening now :(. But the weird thing is on ss shipping update they say op regular is shipping now and some people order a regular is shipping soon. I'm lost!!!!

Your right under the exclusive it says shipping may-June and the regular feb-march

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for kind words guys and yes bro it's for alternative display, same thing as i have 2 Optimus Primes and 2 Bumblebees on preorder but i just received ss email saying op has been delayed really make me mad delay after delay. I have been counting days for sideshow to charge so i can receive my Prime but i guess it's not happening now :(. But the weird thing is on ss shipping update they say op regular is shipping now and some people order a regular is shipping soon. I'm lost!!!!

Very nice that you can afford 2 of each and have room for them. My Megatron will arrive this Friday. I'm hoping we will get Optimus this month. Got my early preorder from BBTS for 1800 and now they sell for 2300. :huh

He's finally arrived. This thing is a beast and heavy. More pics tomorrow.

IMG_1265.JPG

No kidding but I made it work. There is a will there is a way. Now where is my Optimus and Bumblebee? :impatient:

IMG_1253.JPG

Last edited:
I managed to get a carpenter to build me a custom display shelf for Optimus Prime and Megatron. I wanted the display shelf before investing in a Megatron, or an Optimus. With the base being 25 inches, I requested 26 inches in depth, 55 inches across for the shelf, so it gives both transformers the room needed. DAMN when he built it weighed a ton when bringing it in, something needed to take the weight which both Prime 1 pieces should be great on there

pics of the shelf

I know it is not perfect display shelf, but its almost impossible to find a right display shelf of 25 inches in depth, and it needs 26 inches. I am very happy with this, gives the room needed for my tumbler in the middle of the room

Back