Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats buddy :clap looks awesome :) Mine doesn't arrive until Sideshow's next allocated shipment arrives in December so not too long to wait...looks like it'll be a very cool Christmas this year :yess:

Thanks!! The wait is worth it...this thing is a beast. When my Optimus converted I had to get this...now comes the wait for that lol

I am thinking to sell this one below retail or trade it, the base just takes up too much space and too big for besta, I display it without the base but with no base it doesn't feel like $2000 statue.

I am thinking to sell this one below retail or trade it, the base just takes up too much space and too big for besta, I display it without the base but with no base it doesn't feel like $2000 statue.

Yes, he will look awkard without the base. The base weights a ton too.

Well with the size of your collection you got enough to keep you company lol.

:lol :lol you'd think so wouldn't you but I'm an addict and I just can't get enough!! :gah:

Thanks!! The wait is worth it...this thing is a beast. When my Optimus converted I had to get this...now comes the wait for that lol

No worries bro, your pic looks great! :clap I was the opposite of you in that I managed to secure a Prime EX but then missed out on the Megatron (as I was never intending to have him) but then I realised that these two great characters need to be displayed together so jumped on the WL which converted a few months back and now I cant wait! :gah: ;)

Sorry to hear that Ricky :( For me personally, although some may disagree, the base was a big factor in me ordering this piece. Yes, its massive and to some it's a little too big but then again, I think it would look less imposing if on a smaller base maybe, what do you think? :dunno

If your not planning on adding the Prime 1 Optimus Prime to your collection bro I'd say sell it but if you've ordered Prime aswell then I say wait until you receive Prime before letting go of Megatron cos the two on display together will look killer!!! :rock

Sorry to hear that Ricky :( For me personally, although some may disagree, the base was a big factor in me ordering this piece. Yes, its massive and to some it's a little too big but then again, I think it would look less imposing if on a smaller base maybe, what do you think? :dunno

If your not planning on adding the Prime 1 Optimus Prime to your collection bro I'd say sell it but if you've ordered Prime aswell then I say wait until you receive Prime before letting go of Megatron cos the two on display together will look killer!!! :rock

I think the base is just too big, I wish it's smaller so it would be easier to display. I did PO Optimus Prime EX, yeah they will look killer together but sadly I don't have space to display them toghether with the base :( I am fine by displaying OP by itself, I guess he will be going solo.

I agree, the base is to big, I display him with it and I think he looks great, have him right next to the avengers hulk, they look like they are about to go to war.

Got him yesterday. Only open box 1. Way too many parts for my liking but this piece (minus head) is solid casted.. It makes the $2k worth it as most statues are hollow now. This isn't one of them. I actually thinks it's too heavy. Looking forward to Prime next

Got him yesterday. Only open box 1. Way too many parts for my liking but this piece (minus head) is solid casted.. It makes the $2k worth it as most statues are hollow now. This isn't one of them. I actually thinks it's too heavy. Looking forward to Prime next

Super heavy. Lifting the boxes could break your back :rotfl

I hate to tell you but it's not all solid cast as my first one came with a broken leg and it was hollow inside, it was quite thick casting but it's definitely hollow. I'm not sure about the body and arms though as luckily they were in tact.

I hate to tell you but it's not all solid cast as my first one came with a broken leg and it was hollow inside, it was quite thick casting but it's definitely hollow. I'm not sure about the body and arms though as luckily they were in tact.

It feels solid though compare to the egg shell Apoc PF or Hulk maquette.

It feels solid though compare to the egg shell Apoc PF or Hulk maquette.

Aye you are right it definitely feels solid and heavy and I think if it was solid it would be far too heavy and shipping would have been almost as much as the statue.

I was just about to assemble it and I realize the base is so F'n big and heavy :panic: I have no where to display it on top of anything...:monkey4

I might need to get a Pax for this. Anyone know of this will fit inside a Pax with glass doors?

I was just about to assemble it and I realize the base is so F'n big and heavy :panic: I have no where to display it on top of anything...:monkey4

I might need to get a Pax for this. Anyone know of this will fit inside a Pax with glass doors?

Not so sure

but our local "display guy" is making these stands to put the prime 1 line statues image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Back