Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fotos make the paint app pops out even more. Surely great paint and photo mate

Sideshow sent all my new parts and they came today. All in perfect condition. I'm not surprised with how well they packaged it all. Never seen so many boxes inside a big box and all the bubble wrap ect, i can now start my own packing company. :lol

I'm really happy my statue is now perfect! Thank you Sideshow. :clap

Sideshow sent all my new parts and they came today. All in perfect condition. I'm not surprised with how well they packaged it all. Never seen so many boxes inside a big box and all the bubble wrap ect, i can now start my own packing company. :lol

I'm really happy my statue is now perfect! Thank you Sideshow. :clap

:clapGreat news, now you can fully enjoy the awesomeness. :yess:

983801_10152800170821096_6479061806987506215_n.jpg

Finally got mine yesterday...definitely one of my favorites in my collection. I don't have a case for it or the room really, but it's too good to leave in the box so out in the open he sits

Finally got mine yesterday...definitely one of my favorites in my collection. I don't have a case for it or the room really, but it's too good to leave in the box so out in the open he sits

Congrats buddy :clap looks awesome :) Mine doesn't arrive until Sideshow's next allocated shipment arrives in December so not too long to wait...looks like it'll be a very cool Christmas this year :yess:

Back