Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from STCGG 2013

f10j.jpg

ntrd.jpg

kofz.jpg

r9uo.jpg

l0cq.jpg

29x5.jpg

rg3a.jpg

gzmf.jpg

l06c.jpg

i177.jpg

Wish we knew full dimensions and weight. I want to start building a custom display for this fella.

Just look at how much detail is in that one little bit of this amazing statue

i177.jpg

This can't ship fast enough for me. Outstanding job Prime 1. :clap

Does any one know the size of the base? That's the only thing keeping me wanting this...looks way too big for my shelves.

Does any one know the size of the base? That's the only thing keeping me wanting this...looks way too big for my shelves.

Well he can be displayed off the base if you wish?

1236918_676355655726062_1159950313_n.jpg

SSC Optimus base was too big for my display and that's why he's been in the box for so long. I've got a new unit being made for him now though. So i'm glad i can leave Megatron off the base if i have too.

Ok after watching SDCC13 video over and over again I am convinced this is probably the best statue at the Con, he is so bad a$$. I just need to order less in the future and sell some statues from my collection.

Less is More.

Ordered :rock

more pics!

o6uv.jpg

78h2.jpg

1la6.jpg

enjoy!
What is the source of these pics? Do you have more?
Is there anyone who have experience holding / assembling this piece can tell how heavy it is? I am thinking if usual shelve can carry such weight in a long run.

What is the source of these pics? Do you have more?
Is there anyone who have experience holding / assembling this piece can tell how heavy it is? I am thinking if usual shelve can carry such weight in a long run.

if any chance you guys live in Hong kong you can check out the production sample at Hobbybase.

i think the the shop in Malaysia Shioktoys Collectibles has also
those pics are from them.

prime1 told me the weight for this piece is 27kg

if any chance you guys live in Hong kong you can check out the production sample at Hobbybase.

i think the the shop in Malaysia Shioktoys Collectibles has also
those pics are from them.

prime1 told me the weight for this piece is 27kg

Damn that's about 60 pounds, heavier than hulk PF :horror

Back