Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One things for sure if your spending 2K on a statue this is the one to get. Makes the SS LSF statues seem dull and overpriced compared to Megatron.

One things for sure if your spending 2K on a statue this is the one to get. Makes the SS LSF statues seem dull and overpriced compared to Megatron.

No doubt. the level of detail is unparalleled. Just NEED them to make the originals please.

Also gives us time to save up, thats one of the reasons why pre-orders are such a long date - everyone is skint lol.

I really have no space to put this at all. I got 4 months to make room for this :)

rvze.jpg

bi4g.jpg

7p8c.jpg

7n6n.jpg

ynqy.jpg

ubqf.jpg

cps2.jpg

more pics :)

nextlevel - I read that Prime1 Optimus will be 24 inches in height. Thats about 6 inches shorter than Megatron. Can you give any details on this?

nextlevel - I read that Prime1 Optimus will be 24 inches in height. Thats about 6 inches shorter than Megatron. Can you give any details on this?

Optimus will be 24 inches without base so basically should be around probably 27-28 inches with base.

Its great to see new statue companies, other than SS whom basically own every license of every comic books. SS needs to up their game.

nextlevel - whats the total confirmed weight of Megatron including the base? Not what the site says, but a personal check on the scales :)

According to Shioktoys Collectibles on Facebook:

Ok we have verified weight is 28kg and base width is 24"

This is one heavy mofo. I am not sure where I am gonna display this. It's definitely too big on top of my besta.

Back