Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone out there have any hints or ideas as to
Price and quantities being made for the prime 1 Optimus??
There was a post by an anonymous person about 5 months
Ago on the calibre Optimus discussion board that
There was going to be a 24 inch Optimus released
This year and that it would be better Than calibre
And to be patient as it was definitely coming. I assume he
Was referring to prime1 as he got the height spot on.

Last edited:
How is the Calibre Optimus n Bee? Havent heard any feedback. Pricewise similar and as expensive as this Megatron I believe.

faw6.jpg

pl5c.jpg

more in hand pics!

Oh man this statue just blows my mind everytime i look at it. Thanks for the link bud. :hi5:

Love the rusty paint work, the detail. Heck it all looks good.

Thanks for the photos and the link, nextlevel99. This looks amazing, hope it becomes available soon for pre-order from our local distributors.

Holy **** I have no idea where to put that, I may have to build a pedestal of some sort this is def a stand alone.

Will this look good next to Sideshow Optimus Prime?

They are not in the same scale, aren't they?

I have Sideshow Optimus Prime and would like to display Megatron next to Prime if I decide to get one. But it seems to me they are not in the same scale. Megatron looks much bigger.

I thought they were making a different Prime Mamba.

Maybe they are but don't wanna spend $4k on both. Wish we have the sideshow version of megatron which will be the same scale as prime and much cheaper than 2k.

Megatron could take on Sauron anyday hahaha

The base itself looks so much thicker than SS Prime. No love for Bumblebee?

I'm a huge fan of both TFs and LOTR, I also paid in full for my Sauron last Friday but I think the Megs wins out on this one. Those close ups of the inner details and paint are incredible! If Megatron was the same price as Sauron I would've chosen him instead.

On a side note, the 'Two and a Half Men' kid got a freaking sweet tan :clap

:lol @ On a side note, the 'Two and a Half Men' kid got a freaking sweet tan

Back