Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best review out there. I have no idea what they're saying but best review EVER :Lol

I-love-you-gif-Tim-Gunn.gif

:lol are you getting Megatron Lex?

I was very tempted for a while but with Grimlock coming out, Bee and no doubt more AOE characters I gotta get very picky, cos you just know they'll end up doing AOE Prime and Bee eventually and it's gonna be mighty hard to pass those up. I like Drift as well, bet they'll do Lockdown and maybe Galvatron eventually so gotta choose very carefully!

Would love to have the space and cash to get the whole line, cos they are all awesome.

I was very tempted for a while but with Grimlock coming out, Bee and no doubt more AOE characters I gotta get very picky, cos you just know they'll end up doing AOE Prime and Bee eventually and it's gonna be mighty hard to pass those up. I like Drift as well, bet they'll do Lockdown and maybe Galvatron eventually so gotta choose very carefully!

Would love to have the space and cash to get the whole line, cos they are all awesome.

That's the bloody problem. The money and Space. I know i'd like most of what you've just said, but even if i have the cash when they ship, it'll be a space problem. :gah:

I could just sell more stuff and make room. It means selling stuff i like. At the moment i'm selling stuff i'm not that bothered about. Well apart from SS Iron Man MK & War Machine that is. :lol

Yeah but it's forcing me to make tough decisions like cancelling EX pre-orders and a like that I like and ordinarily would keep, and I HATE selling stuff, just the hassle of it, it's not my bag. And Prime 1 just keep knocking em out, I mean each piece on it's own it's a potential grail, I mean look at Grimlock, the detail is nuts and you know any new Prime is going to be a must-buy so tough, real tough.

Yeah selling is a pain unless the person comes to collect. I couldn't get insurance on the last one i sold. Polystone is on the exclusions list. It got there fine but if not i'd have been out the money and the statue. I'd have been pissed.

:lol :lol well that YT clip you posted has pretty much sealed the deal! Just cancelled my Glad Hulk and Lobo orders so I reckon it's pretty much 75% sure that I'm gonna see the order through.

Just means bye bye Grimlock :(

Nah you'll get it. Just sell some stuff. That's what i'm doing or at least trying to. :lol

Same here. Wonder Woman was my last PO, cancelled G. Hulk, looking to sell Apo. I would much rather keep these Prime1 stuff.
Are you guys ordering Bee, if they make Bee AOE, I don't see point in ordering the old Bee.

Same here. Wonder Woman was my last PO, cancelled G. Hulk, looking to sell Apo. I would much rather keep these Prime1 stuff.
Are you guys ordering Bee, if they make Bee AOE, I don't see point in ordering the old Bee.

I'm getting Bee for sure. I love the old Bee and i might get AOE Bee. I'll just have to see what else they make first. I want Lockdown before AOE Bee.

Fraid not buddy :( only got enough money to afford two of these Prime 1 Transformers statues. It was going to be Optimus Prime and Grimlock but now that my WL for Megatron has converted, I'm more than convinced that Megatron will make a better display companion alongside my Prime than what Grimlock will, despite me loving the look of Grimlock :love

I think all of the Prime 1 Transformer statues look awesome, bar maybe Starscream :lol Bumblebee would be awesome and was planning on only having Prime and Bumblebee in my collection but things change I guess. I've still got a few more hours to decide on whether to get Megatron but I reckon I will...whats another 3 shipping boxes to add to my other 163! :lol :lol

Okay, another great YT review here of Megatron and the one which has sealed my decision to go ahead with my WL conversion. Looks like Megatron will be added to my collection :woo not sure if the guy who put together this review is a fellow freak but thanks for helping me seal the deal :hi5: like he says in the video, this is my Prime 1 Transformer collection done...the main villain and the main hero of the movie...Megatron and Optimus Prime...DONE!

Also means I'll have both Megatron and Optimus Prime statues in both movie and G1 versions :rock

https://youtu.be/DwmTQxDyP2M

Roberto. I just spoke to sideshow and they said there are no other shipment coming in for megatron at all and the next one is on December. Guess we will not be getting our megatron anytime soon. The wait continue haha :)

Roberto. I just spoke to sideshow and they said there are no other shipment coming in for megatron at all and the next one is on December. Guess we will not be getting our megatron anytime soon. The wait continue haha :)

Did you mention abt the email I recieved bro? It does say it will be despatched soon after the 7th August :dunno what do you think?

typemyje.jpg

Yeah mine say the same thing bro. Most WL when they convert it always say will shipping out shortly. I'm pretty sure it will be December. Sad but true I have been waiting too long for this. Guess the wait is on again. :). I spoke to sideshow about my WL conversion, they said December is when the next batch, they also said no other batch is coming.

Yeah mine say the same thing bro. Most WL when they convert it always say will shipping out shortly. I'm pretty sure it will be December. Sad but true I have been waiting too long for this. Guess the wait is on again. :). I spoke to sideshow about my WL conversion, they said December is when the next batch, they also said no other batch is coming.

If that is the case then would they not take an NRD from us if it's coming from the next batch in December? If they don't take a deposit and it does end up shipping in December, I'd imagine there would be a cancellation fee? Otherwise, I can already see the temptation of Grimlock come pre order day :lol :gah:

Just recieved this email from Sideshow to show my live order and that it's being processed. Also, from past experiences, when I've recieved a final shipping quote from them ($109) it usually means it's about to ship :dunno

adevupa5.jpg

If it is December it wouldn't be the end of the world...would give me the time I need to raise the funds for it as I'm now having to dip into existing funds that were put aside for my future PO's

So Andy won't get him before me? :yess: :rotfl

:lol :lol

Last edited:
Back