Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recieved a message from Sideshow that my WL has now converted for Megatron and that it will ship out next week :panic: :panic: wasn't expecting it to convert...if I go ahead with this then it will rule out Grimlock but it'll mean that I'll have Megatron and Prime on display together....

Hmmmm....decisions, decisions :gah:

I also got WL conversion but it didn't say anything about shipping out next week. When I check sideshow website it say shipping December. So I don't really know how it works. Any thought guys?

Just recieved a message from Sideshow that my WL has now converted for Megatron and that it will ship out next week :panic: :panic: wasn't expecting it to convert...if I go ahead with this then it will rule out Grimlock but it'll mean that I'll have Megatron and Prime on display together....

Hmmmm....decisions, decisions :gah:

Congratz Andy, you will love Meg..... So detailed and awesome.

I also got WL conversion but it didn't say anything about shipping out next week. When I check sideshow website it say shipping December. So I don't really know how it works. Any thought guys?

I think our WL conversion relates to someone else's existing order which has been cancelled therefore our conversion would be effectively taking that persons place. On my email it says that my WL will go live on the 7th August (tomorrow) and will ship out to me shortly after that (so I'm assuming it'll be next week as I know there are a few orders shipping out to the UK next week).

Now I'm not sure what to do? To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to convert so quickly and I also have the Iron Man MKVII LSF shipping next week aswell :horror so in affect i'll be having to pay for 2 LSF's in the space of a week :thud:

Then again on the other hand, would it be better to have Megatron displayed alongside my Optimus Prime order rather than the Grimlock statue? What do you guys think? I can only really afford one more of these Prime 1 statues so which would be better to have alongside Optimus Prime? My options are:

* Megatron
* Grimlock
* Bumblebee

IMHO you need to not buy this one. You'll just end up selling it. You've gone from not wanting it to wanting it and then not wanting it. So i'd cancel and save the money for Grimlock. I'm saying that because i've been the same way other statues and just end up getting rid.

IMHO you need to not buy this one. You'll just end up selling it. You've gone from not wanting it to wanting it and then not wanting it. So i'd cancel and save the money for Grimlock. I'm saying that because i've been the same way other statues and just end up getting rid.

Good advice mate...was thinking the same myself a minute ago. Usually when you get a conversion, for the most part you should be jumping at the chance of owning that particular piece. As it was never my intention of getting Megatron in the first place, then suddenly seeing loads of cool pics and vids and thinking that this would look cool next to Prime, I decided to change my mind and go on the WL. So now that's its converted, I kinda want it but not sure if you know what I mean.

I love that Grimlock statue but would it be the perfect companion piece to my Optimus Prime statue? That's the question :dunno

Congratz Andy, you will love Meg..... So detailed and awesome.

Thanks Pau but I'm still not sure bro :( got less than 24 hours to decide before my order goes live so need to weigh out all my options and get some good advice from my compadres :lol

:lol :lol I thought shipping was $150 :horror that's what I based my calculations on...hmmmm....this has made it even more tempting now!!! :gah:

Even at $150 it's not £1600. You can see it's crazy that we can get it a lot cheaper than direct. :slap

I love that Grimlock statue but would it be the perfect companion piece to my Optimus Prime statue? That's the question :dunno
Tough one. Which do you like most? Don't settle just because Megs is the perfect companion piece to Prime. I'd buy the one i liked most if i had to pick.

Even at $150 it's not £1600. You can see it's crazy that we can get it a lot cheaper than direct. :slap

Is it not? Jay, your the one who taught me how to do calculus! :lol :lol So this is what I got:

$1999.99 + $150 = $2149.99 converted to GBP (1.6) = GBP1343.74

add the 20% = GBP268.74 + GBP1343.74 = 1612.48 (plus the FedEx handling charge of GBP12.50) so altogether your looking at GBP1624.98 :dunno

Locally would cost me GBP1670

Is it not? Jay, your the one who taught me how to do calculus! :lol :lol So this is what I got:

$1999.99 + $150 = $2149.99 converted to GBP (1.6) = GBP1343.74

add the 20% = GBP268.74 + GBP1343.74 = 1612.48 (plus the FedEx handling charge of GBP12.50) so altogether your looking at GBP1624.98 :dunno

Locally would cost me GBP1670

Who you using to convert the $$$

$2149.99 is £1,276.99

https://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=GBP&amount=2149.99 use this it's never wrong

Who you using to convert the $$$

$2149.99 is £1,276.99

https://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=GBP&amount=2149.99 use this it's never wrong

:lol I was just guessing the exchange rate mate...just put in 1.6 instead of the accurate 1.68 ;) but that new price is all the more tempting now :gah:

Tough one. Which do you like most? Don't settle just because Megs is the perfect companion piece to Prime. I'd buy the one i liked most if i had to pick.

it is a toughie...the latest pics of Megatron (notably Atheris's pics/vid) was the sole reason for me changing my mind...but Grimlock looks ace too. I think as of now I'd say that I prefer Grimlock better.....BUT.....I personally think that Megatron would display better :slap

:lol I was just guessing the exchange rate mate...just put in 1.6 instead of the accurate 1.68 ;) but that new price is all the more tempting now :gah:

it is a toughie...the latest pics of Megatron (notably Atheris's pics/vid) was the sole reason for me changing my mind...but Grimlock looks ace too. I think as of now I'd say that I prefer Grimlock better.....BUT.....I personally think that Megatron would display better :slap

Well keep the order then. You best start saving for Grimlock as well cos you'd be nuts to miss that. :lecture :lol

Well keep the order then. You best start saving for Grimlock as well cos you'd be nuts to miss that. :lecture :lol

:lol :lol

ehasaten.jpg

Back