Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the weird angle but too much glare from the front. And the top of the case isn't deformed or wavy like in the picture, don't know why it did that. And yes, I put this beast in my living room.

Can you please tell me the name of the table you have this on as I was looking for a base for mine to stand on. I thought it was the Lack table but it is only 55cm x 55cm which wouldn't be big enough. TIA

Unless I am mistaken, Prime 1 is releasing extra, battle damaged head for both OP and Meg.

Some where around here is a pic from the con with Optimus and the 2 heads on display in front of him.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123877&d=1406641330
You can see Optiums' in the pic above.
-edit-
Here you go (Meg, Op, Star)
https://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/thumbnail/e6udu2a5.jpg

Wow thanks for posting this, yeah that's sick, I really hope SS gets these.

:lol :lol well that YT clip you posted has pretty much sealed the deal! Just cancelled my Glad Hulk and Lobo orders so I reckon it's pretty much 75% sure that I'm gonna see the order through.

Just means bye bye Grimlock :(

Robert I know you were on the fence on this piece, I was too, it really was a tuff one for me too cuz I never really planed on getting it from the start but once I got it, I must say it is an amazing piece and im glad I got it with optimus, trust me my friend you wont regret getting it, to me, I think/wish it would of been a bit cheaper but once you see it in person, at least for me I didn't feel like I was ripped off at all. I really felt I got my moneys worth with this guy and I hope you fell the same way too man.

:lol Yep.

It's nice to be able to switch the look of the statue up at different times as well. I still think the BD head for Prime should be in the box with the statue though, seeing as that's not shipped yet.

:lol Yep.

It's nice to be able to switch the look of the statue up at different times as well. I still think the BD head for Prime should be in the box with the statue though, seeing as that's not shipped yet.

Lol only in a dream world would that happen, it is nice they do give you both battle and non battle versions, the BD will definitely go great with it.

Robert I know you were on the fence on this piece, I was too, it really was a tuff one for me too cuz I never really planed on getting it from the start but once I got it, I must say it is an amazing piece and im glad I got it with optimus, trust me my friend you wont regret getting it, to me, I think/wish it would of been a bit cheaper but once you see it in person, at least for me I didn't feel like I was ripped off at all. I really felt I got my moneys worth with this guy and I hope you fell the same way too man.

Thanks for your post brother :hi5: appreciate your thoughts. I'm sure I will be just as happy as you were when you received yours, I've been watching countless reviews on YouTube and going over all the cool pics on the forums since my WL converted :lol Once this arrives I'm making sure I get myself both the battle damage heads for both Megatron and Optimus Prime...however, it would make life a lot easier if Sideshow do end up getting them...

Thanks for your post brother :hi5: appreciate your thoughts. I'm sure I will be just as happy as you were when you received yours, I've been watching countless reviews on YouTube and going over all the cool pics on the forums since my WL converted :lol Once this arrives I'm making sure I get myself both the battle damage heads for both Megatron and Optimus Prime...however, it would make life a lot easier if Sideshow do end up getting them...

I'm in the same boat as you, I really want to buy them directly from prime one but I have a pretty good feeling that SS will get them very soon and it will be cheaper, at least for me to go that route. If they don't I guess there is always evil bay right lol.

I'm in the same boat as you, I really want to buy them directly from prime one but I have a pretty good feeling that SS will get them very soon and it will be cheaper, at least for me to go that route. If they don't I guess there is always evil bay right lol.

Yea, but evilbay will always be the last resort! ;) as much as I love Grimlock, I think I made the right decision to go ahead with my Megatron order. After all, nothing beats having the main hero and villain from the movie right ;) and the two of them side by side will make an awesome display! Still, had I of PO'd Grimlock, I'm pretty certain I would've displayed him on his own rather than with Optimus on his back...

I'll be taking Prime off as well. I will put him on there once in a while just to look at something different.

Can you please tell me the name of the table you have this on as I was looking for a base for mine to stand on. I thought it was the Lack table but it is only 55cm x 55cm which wouldn't be big enough. TIA

I'll look it up. I remember not seeing it on the website, only in store.

Yea, but evilbay will always be the last resort! ;) as much as I love Grimlock, I think I made the right decision to go ahead with my Megatron order. After all, nothing beats having the main hero and villain from the movie right ;) and the two of them side by side will make an awesome display! Still, had I of PO'd Grimlock, I'm pretty certain I would've displayed him on his own rather than with Optimus on his back...

Yeah grimlock is badass!!! No doubt but for me, if I were to choose I would want prime and megatron, that's just me and honestly when you get megatron you will probably feel the same way.

Yeah grimlock is badass!!! No doubt but for me, if I were to choose I would want prime and megatron, that's just me and honestly when you get megatron you will probably feel the same way.

Yea, I think I made the correct decision choosing Megatron over Grimlock, purely on display purposes...the two will go hand in hand whereas Grimlock would make a killer display on his own if need be. Still no update as to when my Megatron will officially ship but I am very excited about receiving him due to all the positivity running through this thread. Thanks for your thoughts my friend :hi5:

Yea, I think I made the correct decision choosing Megatron over Grimlock, purely on display purposes...the two will go hand in hand whereas Grimlock would make a killer display on his own if need be. Still no update as to when my Megatron will officially ship but I am very excited about receiving him due to all the positivity running through this thread. Thanks for your thoughts my friend :hi5:

Wise choice my friend :hi5:

Back