Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in the measurements as well! What kind of shop did you go to to get the display case custom made?

33 inches high, 30.5 in all other dimensions. 1/4 clear acrylic with black 199/2025 base. It was a plastics fabrication center that custom made it. Took about 2 weeks.

33 inches high, 30.5 in all other dimensions. 1/4 clear acrylic with black 199/2025 base. It was a plastics fabrication center that custom made it. Took about 2 weeks.

So did you leave the bottom open or something to be able to get Megatron inside of it? Or did you get it so that the top opens somehow? Sorry for all the questions haha

Looks awesome! Shame about the broken bits though. Is that part that's broken on the foot a separate part?

Looks awesome! Shame about the broken bits though. Is that part that's broken on the foot a separate part?

Cheers Jay. It just seems to be the way it is when I buy something nowadays unfortunately. The broken part is part of his leg armour and is meant to be attached to the leg but it has snapped off, it's a clean break and should be an easy fix if they can't replace it but it's just knowing it was broken and repaired would drive me crazy.

Yeah has to be perfect for $2000. I'd be wanting replacement parts as well.

Yeah has to be perfect for $2000. I'd be wanting replacement parts as well.
if only it was $2000 that would be great but being in ripoff Europe I paid the same in euros which is about $2700 and I got it with a discount.

I have a question for anyone who has this statue, does anyone know what the rectangular thing is on his right hand? It seems weird to me as it's just loose on his hand and doesn't seem to serve any purpose. TIA

I have a question for anyone who has this statue, does anyone know what the rectangular thing is on his right hand? It seems weird to me as it's just loose on his hand and doesn't seem to serve any purpose. TIA

Yea that's his ring part of megatron design

Cheers Jay. It just seems to be the way it is when I buy something nowadays unfortunately. The broken part is part of his leg armour and is meant to be attached to the leg but it has snapped off, it's a clean break and should be an easy fix if they can't replace it but it's just knowing it was broken and repaired would drive me crazy.

Hey Chris you should contact Prime1 Facebook if they can send you replacement for the leg I think they may help you for this kind of situation or maybe Sideshow

Yea that's his ring part of megatron design

Thanks, as long as I know it's meant to be there.

Hey Chris you should contact Prime1 Facebook if they can send you replacement for the leg I think they may help you for this kind of situation or maybe Sideshow

Thanks, the shop where I got it from is sorting out a replacement but if they have no luck then I will contact SS or P1 like you say.

So did you leave the bottom open or something to be able to get Megatron inside of it? Or did you get it so that the top opens somehow? Sorry for all the questions haha

It's all good. The base and the actually case are 2 separate pieces. The base has 2 layers so the case can fit into. Just had to rebuild megatron on the black base and slide the case over top of him .

Back