Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Prime1 Said they'd be doing Optimus next. Don't remember if I heard that from someone on here or over at TFW but it would be great if that's true.

Yeah it must be true cause they posted some sneaks of optimus
Shiled and this picture should confirm is true :)

Screenshot_2013-08-20-01-55-26.png

Collectibles direct uk have dropped their price already :naughty

Prolly go back up after the first couple of orders

Still works out cheaper at SSC and you'll get it in Jan where he says March. SSC for me once i see those inhand pics. :yess:

Really great video for anyone that's not seen it yet.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdK5bs8uVb4[/ame]

Yeah it was good to see collectors talking about it. They thought that maybe there would be lights in the back but we know it's only the eyes.

I wonder if they'll do the lights on Primes body? That would be pretty sweet.

Am really curious if somebody who s crazy enough to buy two of this!

One display with the fusion cannon and the other the regular arm that i guess will look sick!

:lol There will be some rich guy out there that would do it. I'll just buy the one and Optimus Prime.

You'll know more than me about Prime 1 studio, but is Transformers all they make? If so we have a good chance of seeing Bee.

I know my friend laudel7 would order a Bee as soon as it went up. He's trying not to buy Megatron but he'll crack in the end! He's weak and he knows it. :lol

:lol There will be some rich guy out there that would do it. I'll just buy the one and Optimus Prime.

You'll know more than me about Prime 1 studio, but is Transformers all they make? If so we have a good chance of seeing Bee.

I know my friend laudel7 would order a Bee as soon as it went up. He's trying not to buy Megatron but he'll crack in the end! He's weak and he knows it. :lol

I met some the staff at the Wonder Festival 2013
very kind people they showed the final product sample overthere
Megatron is Huge! ..the weathering effects is really good! :)

https://gigazine.net/news/20130728-transformers-megatron-wf2013s/

they only told me there are only focusing Transformers line
other than that expect big surpris from them.

That's really good to hear and thanks for the link! Just look at this thing. :horror

05.jpg

Is the Matrix a separate display? Simply put on ground display?

It's going to be interesting to see the in-hand pics, the quality is so good in all the pics we've seen so far but I got no idea how they will transfer that sort of weathering detail across into production pieces, it looks like it would take forever to do, even if charging 2K a pop.

Still, very cool, I'm very tempted to get Optimus even though I have no space for him at all, though I suspect they'll jack the price on him, you know, get em hooked with Megs then up it on the hero piece.

It's going to be interesting to see the in-hand pics, the quality is so good in all the pics we've seen so far but I got no idea how they will transfer that sort of weathering detail across into production pieces, it looks like it would take forever to do, even if charging 2K a pop.

Still, very cool, I'm very tempted to get Optimus even though I have no space for him at all, though I suspect they'll jack the price on him, you know, get em hooked with Megs then up it on the hero piece.

Do you know much about 3A? they pull the extreme weathering off on their production pieces all the time. I'm really hopeful that these can do the same with this Megatron. I've been buying Sideshow so long that i don't trust ordering anything until i see the production pieces anymore.

Back