Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautful statue but the horse's mane is a mess. They should have sculpted that. They nailed Gal Gadot's likeness.

Well for those in Australia, this has now come up on Popcultcha for preorder.

And at $4,999.99 AUD it's not as bad as I was expecting. Most Prime 1 1/3s go for $1,500 to $1,600 AUD.

And as I get most of my pieces at 10% off, the end price of $4,500 AUD isn't too bad. And note that local shipping is free from Popcultcha as long as the item is greater then $100. I can just imagine how much it would cost me to ship this anywhere.

So it's sort of where I was thinking the price should be at 3x the standard 1/3 piece.

Probably won't get it, as my primary concern isn't the price but the footprint of the statue, as my collection as it is has already hit overload capacity, and any future preorders are already probably going to push some of my collection back into their shipping boxes.

I'm going to keep my eye on it, and if it's ever available when it's in stock when Popcultcha has their 20% off sales ($4,000 AUD with an estimated $266.67 in rewards/pennies), I 'may' get it.

And it's the first piece I've looked at with a $500 AUD deposit! (refundable).

The prime 1:2 pieces at 20% off come down to $2400 so $4000 for pretty much two 1/3 statues is not a bad price.

The prime 1:2 pieces at 20% off come down to $2400 so $4000 for pretty much two 1/3 statues is not a bad price.

I doubt I'll get this as I don't believe they're getting allotted too many of these from Prime 1. And between waiting until December 2018 and for when they have their 20% sales I'll probably have preordered a dozen other pieces.

But I'll be sure to put this piece in my 'Wishlist' for when I win the lottery so I can buy a bigger house, to house a bigger collection room/s.

Looks like they cut the ES in half.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-185702.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-185702.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 158
What - really? Nooo way that there are statistics about that [emoji15] . That's ridiculous whoever came up with this statistic.

I mean, there are some news out there that Gal Gadot is a beauty (btw that's true) and because of that there are women who can't identify with her. And James Cameron talked about something similar.

So talking statistics, someone ordering this kind of statue (movie version) has a big chance of having an ugly wife?! Really?!
I call bs on that.

Oooh man I'm done with statistics.
Some statistics are stupid and the world doesn't need something like that. That's my opinion.

It's always been like that, and it goes both ways. Men used to beat their wives up for going to Rudolph Valantino movies and talking about how good looking he was.

I think that’s a real possibility. Some people justified the price on this piece because it had the best Gal Gadot likeness. Now the IS and QS busts hold that distinction.

I think that was before they tweaked the 1/2 scale likeness, its about a draw between those 2. As far as the busts are concerned, this came out 2 years ago so I imagine those had no bearing on this piece unless there were mass cancellations recently. Many people also prefer a full statue to a bust, even if its a smaller scale.

I think that was before they tweaked the 1/2 scale likeness, its about a draw between those 2. As far as the busts are concerned, this came out 2 years ago so I imagine those had no bearing on this piece unless there were mass cancellations recently. Many people also prefer a full statue to a bust, even if its a smaller scale.

My understanding is that many preorders (not just for this piece) have been cancelled to fund the IS and QS busts.

My understanding is that many preorders (not just for this piece) have been cancelled to fund the IS and QS busts.

Given that there are no Australian retailers for either of the two busts, I may just preorder this piece instead.......maybe.... if I find space.

The busts look great but I don't think most collectors prefer busts over complete statues.

The busts look great but I don't think most collectors prefer busts over complete statues.
If most collectors are like me who overall seeks for likeness more than anything than they are going to taker a superior bust over a not as accurate full statue

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back