Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wah wah Im gonna talk crap about this because I cant afford it and even though i dont want it anyway. Wah wah

I'm reading the situation that it's probably that people did really want the piece, but because of the relatively high price aren't able to purchase this.

And some people can be 'critical' when they can't get the things they want.

And of course there are people who try to minimise a piece just to make them feel better because they're not able to get it.

I probably won't be getting this, but at the same time I'm not going talk trash about the piece, as imo this piece is a masterpiece.

Though the critique on the horses mane I sort of understand, but at the same time I love that they did it that way.

I agree that the sculpted horse hair would have been preferable to me as well. I would have ordered it regardless, however, and I think it will still look amazing. I have to admit that I'm glad this is far out of my reach as it would have made my other pieces look much less impressive, due to the size difference, and I'm basing that off of the pictures from SDCC where this piece was directly next to the training uniform WW and the 1/2 scale.

I agree that the sculpted horse hair would have been preferable to me as well. I would have ordered it regardless, however, and I think it will still look amazing. I have to admit that I'm glad this is far out of my reach as it would have made my other pieces look much less impressive, due to the size difference, and I'm basing that off of the pictures from SDCC where this piece was directly next to the training uniform WW and the 1/2 scale.

I wouldn't mind sculpted hair on both if done right, but my preference would have been real for both. All of this has already been said many times when this first was shown, the price point just magnifies the small issues.

Must've been a different show. I don't remember seeing any of those pieces at SDCC.

It was WonderFest.

Attachments

• 20214364_109338016398534_7950239096327110656_n.jpg
    20214364_109338016398534_7950239096327110656_n.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 145
Yap that's true. People are talking trash just to feel better.

The best collectors are when they own a statue and a different manufacturer comes with the same character - the collectors with the old statues starting to go crazy and talking some **** just to feel good about their statue. That's insane. Dude sell your statue and get the new one. If this don't work for you fine
Have fun with your statue you liked it you bought it and let the others have fun with the new oney. But nooo..these people are getting tlreally creative talking **** about the new ones.

Collectors have fun with all the different statues.

I'm honestly grateful that P1 is even going out there and creating pieces like this and kind of breaking the mold in terms of what statue collectors are used to seeing and same goes for XM with their Sentinel diorama which not many people will end up having but the fact that they're even considering and actually producing these crazy statues is awesome.

I'm waiting for a life size Wonder Woman on a horse, $20K!

I'm honestly grateful that P1 is even going out there and creating pieces like this and kind of breaking the mold in terms of what statue collectors are used to seeing and same goes for XM with their Sentinel diorama which not many people will end up having but the fact that they're even considering and actually producing these crazy statues is awesome.

I'm waiting for a life size Wonder Woman on a horse, $20K!

Given the price of current/new preorders of 1:1 scale statues, I would say it would actually be closer to $30k!

Yap that's true. People are talking trash just to feel better.

The best collectors are when they own a statue and a different manufacturer comes with the same character - the collectors with the old statues starting to go crazy and talking some **** just to feel good about their statue. That's insane. Dude sell your statue and get the new one. If this don't work for you fine
Have fun with your statue you liked it you bought it and let the others have fun with the new oney. But nooo..these people are getting tlreally creative talking **** about the new ones.

Collectors have fun with all the different statues.

That is a fairly narrow minded view.

That is a fairly narrow minded view.

But not necessarily untrue either.

No piece is perfect, and not everyone's tastes align.

And as you stated, any minor critique is getting magnified due to the sticker shock.

One of the previous posts was quite 'descriptive' of what they thought of the piece. Funny thing is I saw the same individual, be just as descriptive in a Star Wars thread.

But not necessarily untrue either.

No piece is perfect, and not everyone's tastes align.

And as you stated, any minor critique is getting magnified due to the sticker shock.

One of the previous posts was quite 'descriptive' of what they thought of the piece. Funny thing is I saw the same individual, be just as descriptive in a Star Wars thread.
His view may apply to 5% of collectors, but not all, that was the point.

The movie audience statistics show ugly women don't like wonder women. You marry one and I imagine she will make you sell the statue.
What - really? Nooo way that there are statistics about that [emoji15] . That's ridiculous whoever came up with this statistic.

I mean, there are some news out there that Gal Gadot is a beauty (btw that's true) and because of that there are women who can't identify with her. And James Cameron talked about something similar.

So talking statistics, someone ordering this kind of statue (movie version) has a big chance of having an ugly wife?! Really?!
I call bs on that.

Oooh man I'm done with statistics.
Some statistics are stupid and the world doesn't need something like that. That's my opinion.

Back