Prime 1 Studio 1:3 Suicide Squad Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dw nice photo's and congrats.

Prime 1 kicked ass with the detail and paint on this statue.Really turned out great.

If you are a fan of this Joker.This be it.

This looks awesome, thank you for the great photos dw.

It looks like they did an amazing job on the tattoos, can't wait.

Has anyone here received this piece yet?

As I just noticed that Popcultcha has received their stock for this piece.

Awful statue from an awful movie. What irritates me most is Prime1 wasting time on this trash joker and not making a Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul, TDK Two-Face, 1989 Batman, Batman Returns or just release my freaking Arkham Knight Batgirl! :mad:

Awful statue from an awful movie. What irritates me most is Prime1 wasting time on this trash joker and not making a Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul, TDK Two-Face, 1989 Batman, Batman Returns or just release my freaking Arkham Knight Batgirl! :mad:

Do they even have the licence for Batman Begins in any scale?

And for Two Face, I'm not sure what sort of market they would have for him in their current 1/2 scale licence.

Just arrived wrapped in silk.

joker1.jpg

Temporary position until I strengthen the upper shelf on the Stuva.
(he will sit above Arkham Harley next to the lovely miss Margo - when she arrives).

This is a heavy, heavy piece.
(for heavy stuff like the old x-men vs sentinel dio's, etc, - I place threaded steel rods through the cabinets and under the shelf to give strong support).

joker2.jpg

joker3.jpg

Absolutely blown away by the quality of this piece. My jaw dropped when I unwrapped him from the silk sheet, just amazing.

Custom doors on these Stuva's dw, I had them made using Besta hinges and the same door knobs that I put on other cabinets.
First congrats. This is an amzing piece.
Can't wait for mine, especially Harley and I think Deadshot will be there, too.

Looking awesome!

So these is a Stuva - right?
Nice to see a comparison because of the size.

And nooooo this is everything else but no waste of time. Thanks Prime 1 for making this happen.

First congrats. This is an amzing piece.
Can't wait for mine, especially Harley and I think Deadshot will be there, too.

Looking awesome!

So these is a Stuva - right?
Nice to see a comparison because of the size.

And nooooo this is everything else but no waste of time. Thanks Prime 1 for making this happen.

Cheers Kalel-sonofel :hi5:

I am sure that you are going to be very happy when you receive yours, the paint quality and detail are very impressive.
For the 1/3 scale pieces I think that Stuva is a great option, Pax is also a very nice display cabinet.

Upper shelf on the Stuva all strengthened now.

cabinet.jpg

cabinet2.jpg

cabinet3.jpg

Ninja always says, if ya gonna do something, do it proper like :)
Do it right and you will only have to do it once.

cabinet4.jpg

cabinet5.jpg

cabinet6.jpg

All installed and painted - threaded steel rods locked into place with steel washers and nuts.
(no matter how many times I have done this, it never gets any easier - tricky job).

If anyone happens to want to sell their Prime 1 EX Suicide Squad Joker head and pedestal please send me a PM.

Back