Prime 1 Studio 1:3 Suicide Squad Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. I hope they can get closer to Leto until he gets up for PO. If they do, he is a must have for me. We'll see.

Never been a fan of this outfit! Wish they had done the tuxedo Joker. The head sculpts on this for me compared to the other 1:3 statues is a big let down.

Attachments

• SS joker1.jpg
    SS joker1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 136
  • SS joker4.jpg
    SS joker4.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 136
  • SS joker0.jpg
    SS joker0.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 137
  • SS joker EX.jpg
    SS joker EX.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Joker & Harley are must for me. I have a good friend who's a certified dealer so I got them both for $1,400. Non exclusives ofcourse but I didn't like the exclusive portrait for either of them so I'm completely fine with it. Can't wait for these 2. My most anticipated piece is my 1:2 Wonder Woman to complete my Trinity. Joker & Harley are next on that list. Now the long wait begins...

Joker & Harley are must for me. I have a good friend who's a certified dealer so I got them both for $1,400. Non exclusives ofcourse but I didn't like the exclusive portrait for either of them so I'm completely fine with it. Can't wait for these 2. My most anticipated piece is my 1:2 Wonder Woman to complete my Trinity. Joker & Harley are next on that list. Now the long wait begins...

Wow, that's a great deal!!

None of those head sculpts look anything like Jared Leto. Their Harley looks kind of weird too.

None of those head sculpts look anything like Jared Leto. Their Harley looks kind of weird too.

This. Something about the eyes and lipstick make this look really weird; I thought in the movie his lips were caked with the stuff.

Thanks, I found that on Facebook just to clarify, not my picture. Didn't get around to looking for this thread to post so thanks :hi5:

Anytime..

Thank you for sharing the photo - This is a nice little surprise to see signs of this piece so quickly.

Thanks again dw :clap

Any unboxed photos yet?

I think this one turned out well in the previous con photos. Really looking forward to seeing collector photos though.

What? How is this shipping first?
I thought Harley?
Maybe he/she must be a VIP ;)

I would imagine sale were lower on this one, so the ones being sent out happened to fit on the shipping container better. Maybe that'll change once in-hand photos surface (can someone call this Facebook collector and tell them we're waiting?:panic:)

Back