Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** You Sideshow for not sending me an email this went up for order! :mad:. Just got on the WL. So pissed if I miss out on this one. They send me a gazillion emails a week, yet when I actually want something pretty bad, nothing!

I agree with you on this. I get annoyed with them when they do stuff like that. I knew it was on Prime 1 Studios US site Friday so I was chatting with customer service via online chat and asked them when it would list. They told me they didn’t know and that usually 24 to 48 after Prime one tells them about it it goes up on their website so every thirty minutes I checked it Monday.

I wish they would let us sign up to get notified via RSVP for Prime 1 Studio pieces. Sending is a text message when it is available would be great.

For those who might be worried they might not get the exclusive, it still shows available on Prime 1 site.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dcjl-superman-mmjl-06ex.html

I agree with you on this. I get annoyed with them when they do stuff like that. I knew it was on Prime 1 Studios US site Friday so I was chatting with customer service via online chat and asked them when it would list. They told me they didn’t know and that usually 24 to 48 after Prime one tells them about it it goes up on their website so every thirty minutes I checked it Monday.

I wish they would let us sign up to get notified via RSVP for Prime 1 Studio pieces. Sending is a text message when it is available would be great.

For those who might be worried they might not get the exclusive, it still shows available on Prime 1 site.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dcjl-superman-mmjl-06ex.html
Yeah, I live in the USA and I asked Prime 1 about the cost of shipping for the Justice League Superman to California and this was their response to me:

"Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Regarding the item, we are not able to send it to your country.
As there are several other countries we cannot ship to due to customs or other import issues.
There are also some other countries that have restrictions only on certain items,
depending on the individual details of the item and manufacturer.

If you live in the US, we suggest you to purchase this item via Sideshow.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Prime1studio"

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Got the info that my waitlist reservation will become an order - thanks! :)

So everybody else waiting, just wait for the info.

I think Prime 1 had to give Sideshow a few pieces more - this time earlier than with the WW Ultimate.
Because like CollectionObsesion stated before, Prime1 isn't able to ship to the US. Can't imagine why.

Well, it may just be a licensing issue. Sideshow's license might be broad enough to cover what Prime 1 is producing here, so Prime 1 would need to either sublicense from Sideshow, or just sell to directly Sideshow as a third party manufacturer.

Yeah, I live in the USA and I asked Prime 1 about the cost of shipping for the Justice League Superman to California and this was their response to me:

"Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Regarding the item, we are not able to send it to your country.
As there are several other countries we cannot ship to due to customs or other import issues.
There are also some other countries that have restrictions only on certain items,
depending on the individual details of the item and manufacturer.

If you live in the US, we suggest you to purchase this item via Sideshow.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Prime1studio"

That is good to know. I always thought I could order from them if I needed to, but I guess that is out the window.

...,.Meanwhile, I just got notice that my waitlist for the exclusive will be converting. This will be my first statue. I'm just usually into 1/6 figures but could this one looks so cool!! Hope I haven't opened another Pandora's box but just couldn't pass up on this.

Do you think sales of this statue will take a hit because of the popularity of the Hush Superman?

Back