Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5c14589b541b8a08c34a8f5a950d1d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yea, it seems like that is usually the case. This Ex will be the one and only Supes statue for me.

Has any company ever attempted to use glow in the dark paint to represent light up functions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has any company ever attempted to use glow in the dark paint to represent light up functions?

I believe there have been.

Don't know who the manufacturers have been.

But I've seen some game and anime pieces with glow in the dark paints.

yea, it seems like that is usually the case. This Ex will be the one and only Supes statue for me.

Imo you can never have too many Supes.

I've seen collector videos where they have walls of Superman pieces

Though for me I think I'll end with 3 pieces. SS 1/4 Comic, P1 1/2 & 1/3 scales.

Sideshow tried with the Sauron pf, but it wasn't GID paint and I'm not sure if this is either? Looks great though.

Imo you can never have too many Supes.

I've seen collector videos where they have walls of Superman pieces

Though for me I think I'll end with 3 pieces. SS 1/4 Comic, P1 1/2 & 1/3 scales.

yea, but I'm not a huge Supes fan. He's been my fav interpretation to date though and I've always wanted one. Was tempted to get the 1:2 before.

I'm so torn in this piece. The mixed media (I think being able to see the chrome undersuit is essential to selling the otherworldliness of the costume) and EX are major incentives. I also think the pose is overall more poised and commanding than the half-scale . . . in the photos that stop at the ankles. Then I get to the feet and wish the leading toe was raised off the ground to better sell the walk. It looks especially robotic from the side. I'm sure this was a weight distribution compromise, but the Blitzway Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee accomplished a similar "feat" at 1:3 scale. Also, as another member posted before me, the regular portrait (particularly the eyebrows) does look better in the official promo photos than the TCC footage, so I'm wondering if the entire portrait was improved when they reversed the hair part.

Definitely getting this EX. Hope it goes up for pre-order on SS n the morning.

Still not up on SS. Maybe sometime this week or next Monday then

POs usually go up between noon and 3PM, so there's still time for today. Tuesday or Thursday are the likely alternatives, so as to not compete with SS's own newest POs on Wednesdays.

Still not up on SS. Maybe sometime this week or next Monday then

POs usually go up between noon and 3PM, so there's still time for today. Tuesday or Thursday are the likely alternatives, so as to not compete with SS's own newest POs on Wednesdays.

Sideshow's POs are generally on Thursdays.

Sideshow's POs are generally on Thursdays.

True, but Hush Batman went up I think the day after it was available on P1, which was a Friday and Ultimate Wonder Woman on a Tuesday. They seemingly have different strategies, whether it's release dates or allotments, likely depending on factors like the license's Western appeal, whether it's a Sideshow "collaboration", or if they're just trying milk as many direct orders as possible on their site before splitting profits with SS, who probably takes the biggest distribution cut of any of their retailers.

Someone called AJ Granda is doing that in the facebook groups, someone needs to report to an admin

Hell yea! I ordered this guy real fast!

Now I have Wonder Woman, Batman, and Supes from this line coming :D!

Back