Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks to me like the people at the factory just didn't fit the outfit properly when they were attaching the arms. Hopefully it will be correctable, because it just looks absolutely ridiculous as is.

The problem with the latest pictures of the suit are that the chest is attached half way down his bicep instead of going up to his armpit. It should be easy for Prime1 to fix this. I've added pictures of my Sideshow Man of Steel Premium Format to show how it's done right. I would hate to cancel this piece after waiting so long. 20191118_234744.jpg 20191118_234645.jpg

Attachments

• 20191118_234719.jpg
    20191118_234719.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 146
Some pics up on collectors group on FB. Not gonna panic yet but they are not looking very good atm. Hoping bad lighting & camera angles

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
9647436d40016d481b18d24095d5f665.jpg
70375776abce935e0c96780f3a989bee.jpg
21445e40aa5a864b4daf139a40786814.jpg

I'm ususally not one to go crazy about the usual initial bad photos but wow hopefully that's just a matter of futzing to get that fabric back into the armpit. I'm still on the waitlist for the EX but if that's not easily fixable and/or just a bad production piece, I'm definitely removing myself from the waitlist.

I'm ususally not one to go crazy about the usual initial bad photos but wow hopefully that's just a matter of futzing to get that fabric back into the armpit. I'm still on the waitlist for the EX but if that's not easily fixable and/or just a bad production piece, I'm definitely removing myself from the waitlist.

wow, this looks just like the OG batman PF armpit issues. I thought Prime1 was all sculpted?

if they don't address this issue with either new pics or an explanation that it will be fixed, I will be cancelling my order as well. Trying to stay optimistic and patient.

Where is this pic from? It does look better but u can still see the armpit area needs a tad more attention

Seems to look better in this factory pic that just got posted. Sculpt looks great too.

View attachment 471182

Much better. But it was obvious that the first pic was just terribly taken. At least where the facesculpts was concerned.

Where is this pic from? It does look better but u can still see the armpit area needs a tad more attention

But at least we can see the stitch line has been properly adhered to the body. Before it was just floating about.

These pics aren't showing up for me in Tapatalk app ugh. I have to go to website now for some reason to view them

Here's a side by side of the pics sideshow used from announcement & the latest one posted here. I kno different lighting & slightly different angle.
1cafb30b83fd72ee248f2b95044c1feb.jpg

One thing I'm glad about is they seemed to have kept the darker blue color from BVS, as I was not a fan of the bright blue from JL.

Agreed. It?s part of the reason I kept a spare BvS Hot Toys suit in case I don?t like how bright the JL figure turns out.

Oh oh.

As expected the face is definitely okay, but the arm pits are still a question mark.

A couple of Chinese collector posts on the Facebook group supposedly have the same problem. I wonder if the glue is failing between the time it’s packed and shipped out.

Oh oh.

As expected the face is definitely okay, but the arm pits are still a question mark.

A couple of Chinese collector posts on the Facebook group supposedly have the same problem. I wonder if the glue is failing between the time it’s packed and shipped out.

Yea i just came from a post there on FB and reading the comments and looking at new photos and videos. The ones complaining and show theirs have legimate problems. As for the guy posting the awesome pics from the factory his look great but also may have been futzed or picked out the best one to show. Who knows really

One guy warns not to push him down onto his base by the waist, that it pulls the suit down. Others say it came out the box like that [emoji17]

I'm not denying the pits aren't a bit of a worry but the new pics do look very good

Back