Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, at this point, I doubt I'm getting this in August (as SSC's site still says). Heck, I think even September will be a stretch.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the original estimated arrival? I am leaning towards cancelling this piece and would like to recover my nrd

Does anyone have a screenshot of the original estimated arrival? I am leaning towards cancelling this piece and would like to recover my nrd

I don’t have a screenshot, but my order email stated:

Superman - Exclusive Edition
DC Comics Statue by Prime 1 Studio
There is a non-refundable deposit of US $100.00 / item
Expected to ship Jun 2019 - Aug 2019

So if it shipped in the next week it would still be within the delivery period.

I forget exactly but what’s the length of time needed before they refund the NRD? 1-3 months outside the delivery window?

I don?t have a screenshot, but my order email stated:

Superman - Exclusive Edition
DC Comics Statue by Prime 1 Studio
There is a non-refundable deposit of US $100.00 / item
Expected to ship Jun 2019 - Aug 2019

So if it shipped in the next week it would still be within the delivery period.

I forget exactly but what?s the length of time needed before they refund the NRD? 1-3 months outside the delivery window?

I could be mistaken but I somehow remember an earlier estimated delivery window instead of Jun 2019 - Aug 2019. I will try to dig up the image if I can find one. It was a day 1 preorder for me so it might be somewhat difficult to find the screenshot.

As for length you don?t have to wait that long at least I haven?t had any issues cancelling and recovering my NRD with sideshow as long as it is right after the window passes. I think I cancelled 2 or 3 P1 pieces probably just a week after the window changed with no hassle.

I know these things take long to produce with how much P1 is flooding the market but I really wish they would have at least shown the ex head on the body at one of the shows or something to keep the interest going. Sadly I?ve found my interest waning with how long its taking and lack of exposure, and of course lol henry cavil hanging up the cape.

End of October?

15th of October. Which isn’t unexpected, given that those who had their last pmt scheduled for 5th of September where advised in August that theirs was being delayed to 5th of October. It’s just that those who have it scheduled for the 15th were just notified in the last 24 hours. As these delay emails usually are just sent out seven days prior like clockwork.

I don?t think prime 1 ever gave a **** about making this piece. Never at shows and aside from their initial tease of the ex portrait it has never actually been displayed on the body as a whole and now this delay lol come on man at least show some more along the way

4aa2f6025d5ceb8643b5c027b63ea19b.jpg

They do care. Problem is they?ve got a ton of stuff coming out. Only so much room at the conventions.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said it before, but if I were running P1, I’d require distributors to display P1’s product at the major shows. In the U.S., for example, Secret Compass should be contractually obligated to exhibit at San Diego and New York.

I don?t think prime 1 ever gave a **** about making this piece. Never at shows and aside from their initial tease of the ex portrait it has never actually been displayed on the body as a whole and now this delay lol come on man at least show some more along the way

They need the space at conventions for The Dark Knight Returns Superman that they're never going to sell us.

Can't remember where I heard it... Maybe a FB group bt was told he was next for sure but idk what to believe these days with this one and the hot toys JL Supes

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back