Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you can't tell from the front view is that the wings take up a lot of room. They're really big.

981_D4_AEB_A6_EC_42_BA_9539_3_E1_ABAC692_F8.jpg

I have a feeling the upward swooping part of those wings will be removable for shipping purposes. They may leave open peg holes, but only visible from behind.

I have a feeling the upward swooping part of those wings will be removable for shipping purposes. They may leave open peg holes, but only visible from behind.

I would hope you're right. Either way this thing is epic!

The height is the one thing that doesn't bother me...as long as it's not threatening the ceiling. :lol

I wish I had room for both this Hush Batman and the DKIII. Not easy choosing between them since the improvements made to this one.

The height is the one thing that doesn't bother me...as long as it's not threatening the ceiling. :lol

I wish I had room for both this Hush Batman and the DKIII. Not easy choosing between them since the improvements made to this one.

If I was choosing I would go for DKIII. Hush is great but it doesn't live up to the subject matter as much as DKIII IMO. That statue is just perfection

If I was choosing I would go for DKIII. Hush is great but it doesn't live up to the subject matter as much as DKIII IMO. That statue is just perfection

I agree, that is likely the one I shall choose. It's just Jim Lee is my favourite comic book artist so it's with a heavy heart. I do hope someone makes a Jim Lee Batman in 1/4 scale at some point.

I agree, that is likely the one I shall choose. It's just Jim Lee is my favourite comic book artist so it's with a heavy heart. I do hope someone makes a Jim Lee Batman in 1/4 scale at some point.

Me too, I love Lee and his batman, but DKIII is too good

Edit: The statue I mean lol

My issue is I already have Hush Superman on pre-order and this matches better than the DKIII version. Also price is a concern. I have a feeling that these hush statues are the last of the 1K 1/3rd. DKIII wouldn't surprise me if it was about $1500.

My issue is I already have Hush Superman on pre-order and this matches better than the DKIII version. Also price is a concern. I have a feeling that these hush statues are the last of the 1K 1/3rd. DKIII wouldn't surprise me if it was about $1500.

:horror I hope its not that much or I'd likely have to sell the DeLorean and a few figures to afford it. But I certainly wouldn't be disappointed to get the Hush Batman instead. Both beautiful statues.

sorry not updated on the changes. They modified the headsculpt, cape and legs? So the the pics posted at the sideshow website are not accurate anymore?

Can anyone in the UK who's received a Prime 1 piece from Sideshow or direct from Prime 1 let me know what level of import tax you were hit with? Just trying to get a better idea of the cost.

I can get the regular edition from Sideshow or a local sell her but the ex only available now from Prime 1 and I love that smirking sculpt!

Did anyone see this on Sideshow live?

I notice on the statue forum there is a debate about it being over scaled because he is almost as tall as Huntress and Ivy despite being hunched. To me that's just classic Jim Lee proportions but then I'm not getting either of those female characters so it won't bother me. At least he won't look tiny next to Superman.

OHBWTsc.jpg

Did anyone see this on Sideshow live?

I notice on the statue forum there is a debate about it being over scaled because he is almost as tall as Huntress and Ivy despite being hunched. To me that's just classic Jim Lee proportions but then I'm not getting either of those female characters so it won't bother me. At least he won't look tiny next to Superman.

View attachment 425098

I was confused by her measurements.... she said Batman was 26" and Huntress was 32" but he doesn't look 6" shorter in that photo/livestream. Maybe it's the camera angle? He looks like he's positioned directly next to her, if anything maybe slightly back which would make him appear "smaller" but I don't know. I do like his size though. Man, if he was standing straight up, he might be as tall as her without a base, or if anything at her shoulders.

I'm the one who got that 'debate' started. But to refrain from seeming to be a troll I didn't want to argue the point here as well, as most people thought the scale was fine and more or less accurate to the source material.

I'm just wondering how tall Bats would be relative to those female statues if that particular statue was standing straight up.

I suppose it doesn't bother me much since I'm only getting Batman and Superman. Ivy does look especially small next to him. Are they under scaled or is Bats over scaled?

No way he is only 26" since they made the changes. I think they are just quoting the original dimensions.

I suppose it doesn't bother me much since I'm only getting Batman and Superman. Ivy does look especially small next to him. Are they under scaled or is Bats over scaled?

No way he is only 26" since they made the changes. I think they are just quoting the original dimensions.

It's one or the other. And I'm only getting Ivy for the moment. Might get Huntress, so like you it probably doesn't matter whether there is a scale difference or not.

And you're probably right, I'm betting they are using the old dimensions.

I think you're right about them quoting old dimensions. Batman looks absolutely phenomenal soni couldn't care less, however I do think he is out of scale

Back