Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can certainly see how it would be an issue for anyone getting Batman to display alongside either of those female characters. Prime 1 usually do tweak things in accordance with feedback so there is that hope. Individually though three amazing statues.

Prime 1 and SS need to get those dimensions updated. I still need to find the right way to display him and it's difficult without knowing how much space he will take.

Did anyone see this on Sideshow live?

I notice on the statue forum there is a debate about it being over scaled because he is almost as tall as Huntress and Ivy despite being hunched. To me that's just classic Jim Lee proportions but then I'm not getting either of those female characters so it won't bother me. At least he won't look tiny next to Superman.

View attachment 425098

Can anyone share a link to this show? I cannot seem to find it on their youtube page. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for that! The video appears as unlisted for some reason. No wonder I coudn't find it.

Same! I was trying to find it without success to. :lol

Thank's for the link Phoenixblazes.

Wonder why they didn't have Superman there.

I can certainly see how it would be an issue for anyone getting Batman to display alongside either of those female characters. Prime 1 usually do tweak things in accordance with feedback so there is that hope. Individually though three amazing statues.

Prime 1 and SS need to get those dimensions updated. I still need to find the right way to display him and it's difficult without knowing how much space he will take.

I'm pretty sure he's the same as the old dimensions but a little taller. Give or take an inch or two

Looks totally out of scale to me, and IMO it's Batman that is the issue as there wasn't a scale problem before P1 went in and made all their adjustments.

I had not considered the extra height when Prime 1 made their changes. The space I have allotted for this has 31” of vertical clearance which would have been perfect for a 25” high statue. Now it might not fit! I think their tweaks improved the statue but possibly adding 6” of height is more than I expected. Maybe they’ll dial him back a bit if he’s out of scale compared to the other pieces as others have noted? Isn’t DKR around 32” tall? He’s a little hunched but still standing upright.

I had not considered the extra height when Prime 1 made their changes. The space I have allotted for this has 31” of vertical clearance which would have been perfect for a 25” high statue. Now it might not fit! I think their tweaks improved the statue but possibly adding 6” of height is more than I expected. Maybe they’ll dial him back a bit if he’s out of scale compared to the other pieces as others have noted? Isn’t DKR around 32” tall? He’s a little hunched but still standing upright.

I'm sure he'll fit if you have 31" clearance. Huntress is 32" and he's still 3-4" shorter than that at a guess.

The original DKR is 33" but the new one they've been showing off recently looks a few inches taller than that.

Looks totally out of scale to me, and IMO it's Batman that is the issue as there wasn't a scale problem before P1 went in and made all their adjustments.

They retextured the cape, made his head larger and made him stand slightly more straight up. They didn't adjust his proportions, besides the head. So the scale hasn't changed.

They retextured the cape, made his head larger and made him stand slightly more straight up. They didn't adjust his proportions, besides the head. So the scale hasn't changed.

I think the changes they made just made it more apparent is all. I'm probably focusing too much on the relative size differences between their respective heads.

But if you're only getting the ladies, there's no issue. Same if you're only get Supes and Bats. And for others there isn't a scale discrepancy to begin with.

I'm sure he'll fit if you have 31" clearance. Huntress is 32" and he's still 3-4" shorter than that at a guess.

The original DKR is 33" but the new one they've been showing off recently looks a few inches taller than that.

Yeah it might be close though and it's not fun squeezing a 30 inch statue into a 31 inch gap

I think the changes they made just made it more apparent is all. I'm probably focusing too much on the relative size differences between their respective heads.

But if you're only getting the ladies, there's no issue. Same if you're only get Supes and Bats. And for others there isn't a scale discrepancy to begin with.
True

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really think they'll tweak statues so they look better scaled before they all release. I'm not interested in the two female statues revealed so far but I might be interested in Catwoman. Wouldn't want her to look tiny next to Bats and Supes.

I really think they'll tweak statues so they look better scaled before they all release. I'm not interested in the two female statues revealed so far but I might be interested in Catwoman. Wouldn't want her to look tiny next to Bats and Supes.

It'll be odd if Catwoman scales well with Bats, but when displayed with Huntress it looks like a mum and child pairing.

I honestly don't care what changes were made. He looks out of scale now. Maybe part of it is the angle in that video, but they don't look nearly as bad as when they were showcased in this video (this looks like the original Batman, not the re-designed version). I'm sure the larger head and more upright stance makes the illusion of them looking odd (to me) more apparent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wUPo9KVqY&t=193s

Last edited:
I'm guessing supes will seem oversized compared with the ladies too. Seems a shame if the only eay to display is him and bats together and the ladies together separately

I honestly don't care what changes were made. He looks out of scale now. Maybe part of it is the angle in that video, but they don't look nearly as bad as when they were showcased in this video (this looks like the original Batman, not the re-designed version). I'm sure the larger head and more upright stance makes the illusion of them looking odd (to me) more apparent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wUPo9KVqY&t=193s

I was really regretting not being able to spring for Huntress but I agree with you on scale. Batman and Supes they look fantastic, just hoping that Catwoman scales better (and Nightwing come to think of it).

I was really regretting not being able to spring for Huntress but I agree with you on scale. Batman and Supes they look fantastic, just hoping that Catwoman scales better (and Nightwing come to think of it).

Well, at this point Catwoman better scale well with Ivy and Huntress because I've sort of lost interest in getting giant Batman.

Back