Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based that this Batman was not super popular when it came out...I am a little shocked that I am on the waitlist for this since March 27th...starting to wonder if I should just order from Prime 1 directly...anyone else convert from a waitlist for this?

Based that this Batman was not super popular when it came out...I am a little shocked that I am on the waitlist for this since March 27th...starting to wonder if I should just order from Prime 1 directly...anyone else convert from a waitlist for this?

I got on the waitlist for this on 3/15 and it converted on 5/8. My Superman sculpted cape converted on 5/8 as well and I hopped on that waitlist the day it went up for order. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got on the waitlist for this on 3/15 and it converted on 5/8. My Superman sculpted cape converted on 5/8 as well and I hopped on that waitlist the day it went up for order. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...I appreciate it. I just hope we get some clarity on the changes or just a photoshop job done.

Definite upgrade. Hopefully P1 will retouch the Master Race batman, make the base smaller.

Definite upgrade. Hopefully P1 will retouch the Master Race batman, make the base smaller.

I'd love it if they did! It's the only thing that I don't like about Prime 1, these bases are just getting way too big.

I'd love it if they did! It's the only thing that I don't like about Prime 1, these bases are just getting way too big.

Most of the bases on the 1/3 Arkham line are okay in size.

It's the Hush line, and this piece which really take it to another level.

I particularly like how the cape is less bulky on his shoulders. I wonder if they’ll improve that aspect of Superman’s sculpted cape.

Swap out kryptonite ring added!

297F8uj.jpg

This better be real. Between sdcc and now this. The ONLY thing keeping me from POing is the size. But F it right? Can figure that out later lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back