Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the updated version by the way.

Ds3vXJE.png

It does look much better. Just amazing that Prime 1 continue to listen to feedback and perfect their products. Sideshow and Hot Toys please take note!

I still think the DKR blue/grey Batman they just revealed is the better statue and should look good displayed with the Hush Superman.

People are going to regret passing on Hush Batman and/or Superman.

Notice how evasive Kelvin is on Facebook regarding the black variant. Watch it not happen and either this or nothing for a Batman to go with the Hush set.
I feel like you are speaking to me directly lol. I was considering this but due to the feedback it made me doubt a lil. Dont know why. Jim Lee / Hush is my definite batman. Seeing it at this con really sold me on it. The real question is DO I HAVE THE SPACE lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I hope Prime 1 won't change and they would keep listening to constructive criticisms. I can definitely see some tweaks that made the updated sculpt much better. Even the folds on the cape look so much better now. The musculature on the legs are improved.

Still need to see photos from other angles to See if the pose is no longer as awkward, but kudos to Prime 1 :)

I hope Prime 1 won't change and they would keep listening to constructive criticisms. I can definitely see some tweaks that made the updated sculpt much better. Even the folds on the cape look so much better now. The musculature on the legs are improved.

Still need to see photos from other angles to See if the pose is no longer as awkward, but kudos to Prime 1 :)

It sure is refreshing! Sideshow seem to take any such criticisms as a personal slight on their artists and stubbornly refuse to change anything.

NKLMdC9.jpg

Updates:

1) Larger head
2) Step added for left foot so the pose is better
3) Details on cape/body.

Perfection.

I went from having no interest in this statue to pretty much needing it. Its incredible what a slight adjustment to the pose can do for the overall appearance of a statue.

So looking at that comparison picture that hannibal posted, even in that one the updated statue looks to be a little bit below the initial one considering how the base appears to not be even. So what does it look like, the updated version might be 3-4" taller?

So looking at that comparison picture that hannibal posted, even in that one the updated statue looks to be a little bit below the initial one considering how the base appears to not be even. So what does it look like, the updated version might be 3-4" taller?

I wouldn't expect a height difference that big. Maybe 0.5"

If it really is only like a half inch, would it really make that much of a difference in terms of the pose?

I mean I can definitely tell the cape and muscles are more defined. Those are clear. But the pose doesn't seem to me to be that big of a difference as of now. Maybe I just need to see more pictures

attachment.php

344425F1-A5A4-43D4-8BAA-D493D645DF6A_zpsl90b39vc.png

EDB05D65-0DEB-4175-AB6A-43BEF9329092_zps7qssjo7f.png

They definitely made changes. They made him more upright. They changed his left leg so that it's more under him ...not looking like its bow-legged like before (see above pics). They also made his right-side rib muscles less exaggerated (again see above pics). Overall, the changes they made are huge improvements. The pose does not look awkward anymore.

NKLMdC9.jpg

Updates:

1) Larger head
3) Details on cape/body.

Perfection.

If it really is only like a half inch, would it really make that much of a difference in terms of the pose?

I mean I can definitely tell the cape and muscles are more defined. Those are clear. But the pose doesn't seem to me to be that big of a difference as of now. Maybe I just need to see more pictures

It's a slight change. Basically the change the position of the right leg a little and change his balance a bit. To be honest, if everyone wasn't pointing it out, I wouldn't notice either.

NKLMdC9.jpg

Updates:

1) Larger head
3) Details on cape/body.

Perfection.

Damn looks good. Glad I got the EX on this piece.

Regarding the pics, the top two look great, but the bottom middle picture has been edited with the shadows/shading adjusted and makes the musculature look over shaded IMO. But the rest of the pics are excellent!

Slight change or not I do think it makes a big difference. Between this and the TDKR blue version which is likely to take up more space...in terms of depth and width that is?

If I were to guess I'd say this one is wider, the DKR blue is deeper. But they're both going to be massive so if you have a space for 1, it would probably fit the other.

Blown Away by these changes, I loved the statue anyway and pre ordered the ex day one, but now, he really is the ultimate batman statue. The larger head and tweaked pose make all the difference..

This makes the v1 look very poor and until 30 minutes ago I loved it :lol

This is just stunning - STUNNING

The cape looks thinner and like it lays nicer over his shoulders, just above the symbol especially

Last edited:
If I were to guess I'd say this one is wider, the DKR blue is deeper. But they're both going to be massive so if you have a space for 1, it would probably fit the other.

I don't really have space for either as I don't the Hush Superman :lol just a case of making them fit somehow. One of these Batman statues and the Hush Superman will be the only Prime 1 statues I'll ever own...unless they start doing more in 1/4 scale or use less massive bases.

Back