Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this video before and always thought that it was probably the camera and the bright lighting that made the color pop. Just an assumption. I don't think it will be so bright in hand. I expect Prime 1's product pictures to be closer to the real thing as they have been for most of their other pieces so far.

I do like the brighter blue though.

Yeah it's very oversaturated in the video.

Man, this looks awkward in several angles ...very unbecoming of Batman.

Colors look solid to me in that video too. I like it. The spots are reserved for both Batman and Superman. Gonna be a looong wait.

Every collector should have that rotating devices... they should give it as bonus for the statue

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. But based on the SDCC videos on YouTube I am absolutely certain that Prime 1 has tweaked this statue. The pose is improved and with some more small changes this statue will be great like the Superman Hush.

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. But based on the SDCC videos on YouTube I am absolutely certain that Prime 1 has tweaked this statue. The pose is improved and with some more small changes this statue will be great like the Superman Hush.
What are the changes?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eh, I dunno. I’ve looked at multiple pictures and compared them to the comic con videos and I don’t think I see anything noticeably different. His legs MIGHT be slightly less bent, but I’d have to see them specifically say they made changes.

People are going to regret passing on Hush Batman and/or Superman.

Notice how evasive Kelvin is on Facebook regarding the black variant. Watch it not happen and either this or nothing for a Batman to go with the Hush set.

People are going to regret passing on Hush Batman and/or Superman.

Notice how evasive Kelvin is on Facebook regarding the black variant. Watch it not happen and either this or nothing for a Batman to go with the Hush set.

You're right. I loved the original showing of it. And I love this updated version so much more. But since it's not technically as well received as other Batman P1 statues, I wouldn't be surprised if they skip the black variant.

Back