Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird - I have been on the waitlist for a month and have not converted....I mean a few weeks...not a month

Weird - I have been on the waitlist for a month and have not converted....I mean a few weeks...not a month

I got on within 24 of it going on wait-list. So if you got on much later, then yours might not convert today. Will probably convert later if anything.

I got on within 24 of it going on wait-list. So if you got on much later, then yours might not convert today. Will probably convert later if anything.

Oh...I thought you meant you just signed on to the wait list 24 hours ago! lol,,,my bad

I love this line so much. I said I'd never get into 1/3, but this line seriously has me contemplating Batman, Ivy, Catwoman, Harley and Joker.

With over a years wait from pre order to shipping just wish they’d put them up for order already.

My waitlist converted for the hush bats ex but i decided to cancel my order since I already have a blue grey costumed batman statue, my next batman will be a black variant of some sort (if they make hush version i may buy it). Hopefully a fellow freak gets my conversion for this one. Now all i have to do is choose between the sculpted and fabric cape versions of supes since i have both on PO. At first, i was all for the fabric but now I'm leaning toward sculpted, good thing about having both on PO is i can wait until we see the production pieces to decide

Sorry for pushing this to the top without any new information because I know that's what people probably immediately think when they see something go to the top, but I just came across this video today and thought it was worth linking to because I think it does a good job of showing the blue colors popping on this statue, which I really like. I've thought it looked a bit muted in the other pictures/videos I've seen, but in this one you can see it's a sharp blue and to me looks really, really good.

https://youtu.be/b4wUPo9KVqY?t=100

I've seen this video before and always thought that it was probably the camera and the bright lighting that made the color pop. Just an assumption. I don't think it will be so bright in hand. I expect Prime 1's product pictures to be closer to the real thing as they have been for most of their other pieces so far.

I do like the brighter blue though.

Back