Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I want this, but it's just so damn big. The statue is big enough on it's own, but the display space needed to have it properly centered and displayed 'well' is frightening.:gah: If it was more of a standing pose without the cape flared out so much I don't think I could resist.

I'm pretty new to the statue world and P1. What is the consensus about how long this will be available for preorder? Is there a chance that they might actually have some 'in stock' (on SSC) when it's released in 2019?

I'm pretty new to the statue world and P1. What is the consensus about how long this will be available for preorder? Is there a chance that they might actually have some 'in stock' when it's released in 2019?

Hard to say. Only 1750 total pieces. The EX will almost certainly be gone. Not sure about the collectors edition.

Looking at the Miller Batman for comparison, that EX sold out in 12 minutes, and the collectors edition is currently listed as low stock. That was a total of 2300 statues, but in fairness, there was pretty much universal praise for that piece. Reactions seem more mixed for this one.

As for the size of this piece, because of the crouching pose, he's actually about the same height as 1/4 scale piece. But about twice as wide!

Hard to say. Only 1750 total pieces. The EX will almost certainly be gone. Not sure about the collectors edition.

Looking at the Miller Batman for comparison, that EX sold out in 12 minutes, and the collectors edition is currently listed as low stock. That was a total of 2300 statues, but in fairness, there was pretty much universal praise for that piece. Reactions seem more mixed for this one.

As for the size of this piece, because of the crouching pose, he's actually about the same height as 1/4 scale piece. But about twice as wide!

I'm not really concerned about the EX. I saw the Miller Bat was still available, so that gives me hope. I admire that one too and have read all the glowing reviews and the recent best of award (probably should have won best 'overall' as well).

I don't mind these 1/3 pieces being tall, it's the width/depth that gives me pause. With this one, since the center line of the piece is really his shoulder/bicep, it would look a bit strange to me without having ample space around him for display (if that makes any sense). I just need more time to think it over. It's only been a little over a month since the reveal and the official dimensions just posted today.

Also people know upfront there will be a black costume variant that's more limited.

Also people know upfront there will be a black costume variant that's more limited.

Will the black variant be the same sculpt as this or are they planning something different like what I’m hearing they are doing for the Frank Miller statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the black variant be the same sculpt as this or are they planning something different like what I’m hearing they are doing for the Frank Miller statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same sculpt unless they make a new head sculpt like Nightwing.

Yes and yes - pretty frustrating given the source material. Still hoping the pose will grow on me. Plenty of time until these ship-

I'm not really concerned about the EX. I saw the Miller Bat was still available, so that gives me hope. I admire that one too and have read all the glowing reviews and the recent best of award (probably should have won best 'overall' as well).

I don't mind these 1/3 pieces being tall, it's the width/depth that gives me pause. With this one, since the center line of the piece is really his shoulder/bicep, it would look a bit strange to me without having ample space around him for display (if that makes any sense). I just need more time to think it over. It's only been a little over a month since the reveal and the official dimensions just posted today.

Bear in mind that Miller Batman has 500 more units for the Regular compared to Hush, and I think that's a substantial difference on stock count. Hush Batman is popular too, I was surprised it got a lower production run. I guess they know that reactions are somewhat polarized compared to the Miller version.

As for the other phrase I put on bold, that's my issue as well having a small display room (my display is also in my home studio where I work). I think I could display 10 1/2 scale figures here, but maybe only 4 of statues that occupy so much horizontal space like this Hush Batman and Prime1xSideshow's new 52 Batman. And I still haven't found a space to display my 1/6 Tumbler after more than 5 years since release :lol

Can someone help to do a Color swap on the pics to let us have a feel of how the black suit will look compared to the blue? Thanks!

Can someone help to do a Color swap on the pics to let us have a feel of how the black suit will look compared to the blue? Thanks!

Someone did that already when the first pics went online during Wintercon, look back several pages around early December

I hate it. His bird beak is huge! Especially from certain angles. I’m also not a fan of this pose at all.

26219223_1653371971376105_484327305513138566_n.jpg

26757910_1653372108042758_2919443701460509906_o.jpg
This is just so damn amazing! Love it. That smirk is killing me.

Back