Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from Prime 1 Instagram

prime1studioMMDCBH-01: BATMAN (BATMAN: HUSH) "I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives. By day, I am Bruce Wayne, billionaire philantropist. At night, criminals, a cowardly and superstitious lot, call me... Batman.”
Statue features:
- Size approximately 24.4 inches [(H)62cm (W)70cm (D)45cm]
- One (1) interchangeable pair of hands holding Batarang with rope
- One (1) interchangeable left-hand fist
- One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding batarang
- Two (2) alternate portrait
- One (1) alternate exclusive Smirk portrait (In Exclusive version only)

Retail Price:
- Regular version: $949 US
- Exclusive version: $999 US

Edition Size:
- Regular version: 1000
- Exclusive version: 750

Attachments

• 26068555_528795577476381_4902373691398029312_n.jpg
    26068555_528795577476381_4902373691398029312_n.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 107
Nice ex and loving the blue grey. Individually each aspect looks fantastic and there are lots of options as we're used to with prime 1. When viewed as a whole I think he looks a little awkward in his stance but is still impressive nonetheless

That pic really makes me want to wait for the black and grey variant.

Yep' same here.

Looks great, 3 portraits and at 24.4"H 27.5"W 17.7"D he's pretty damn' big.But just a little too Blue for me.Would have preferred a more black matching the chest emblem with some deep bluish highlights.Still a cool @ss Batman though.

Last edited:
The EX doesn't seem to be a must-have to me either, hopefully the variant will be the same price and available to other retailers than just Prime 1's site.

Love the EX but the 2 headsculpts are nicely sculpted as well.

With a base that's almost 8" wider and a couple of inches deeper than Miller Batman's + that huge cape, we could be looking into 2 massive boxes, or maybe 2 plus a medium-sized third!

Good to see that the price is the usual SRP. Thought the ES would be larger than Miller Bats' (1500 + 800 Reg) but I guess the lower, the better for most collectors.

EDIT: I realized that the over-all width might not just be the base, but because of the cape as well.

Personally, I think this is the greatest Batman statue that Prime 1 has ever solicited. I don't know if I'll be able to order this one but I'm happy to see the price point that they came in at. Nice!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Looks great, because all the photo shots are taken from below ... so it’s best to display this statue on the top shelf!

Exactly, that's where I'll be displaying this

EDIT: surprised the ES is so low. I thought they'd easily offer 2500 total... maybe a sign of overall collector fatigue from the deluge of statues over past 2 years

I might be wrong but I don't think their ES is ever more than 1000 for any of their statues... at least all the ones I've looked at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I might be wrong but I don't think their ES is ever more than 1000 for any of their statues... at least all the ones I've looked at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think Arkham Knight Batman (first version) and Miller Batman both have 1500 units for the Regular.

Sick! you can actually see the stubble in the hr-res pics... so this goes up for PO next week?

Yeah, I really love Toyark for that, high quality Prime 1 pics every single time. :)

I think it was announced for PO THIS week, so maybe Friday or the weekend?

Back