Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a love it or hate it piece... I absolutely love it. I promised myself I'd stick to collecting only 1:4 Marvel but as soon as I saw photos of this I've chucked that idea out the window!

LOL!! get some thicker skin snowflake.
But why the need to degrade other opinions as «whiney attitude»? There was nothing whiny about it here, just a lot of strong opinions about a piece just unveiled. I agree when people keep on bashing pieces they don’t like for a long time but this is the time for everyone to say their opinion about it.

Very underwhelming for me. If they did it good it probably would’ve been a center piece for me but this is an easy pass unfortunately. They didn’t transfer that pose well from artwork to statue.

Totally agree

Would this pose make a difference to you if they didn't show the art it was based off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this pose make a difference to you if they didn't show the art it was based off?

No, has nothing to do with the artwork itself, pose would still seem off for me. Looks like Bats suffers from some kind of balancing problem. Other than the odd pose I love it.

And believe me, I wanted this to be great. Love Hush, Lee Bats and also blue Batman (which is missing as full figure in my collection, only have the bust). Would’ve been a perfect match for me.

But why the need to degrade other opinions as «whiney attitude»? There was nothing whiny about it here, just a lot of strong opinions about a piece just unveiled. I agree when people keep on bashing pieces they don’t like for a long time but this is the time for everyone to say their opinion about it.

Your reading comprehension is sorta lacking. I never said criticism of this piece was “whiney”, I thought the comments were hypercritical. The whiney part is folks like you who get upset by my observations of their opinions. You’re free to keep sharing your opinions and so am I.

This is a love it or hate it piece... I absolutely love it. I promised myself I'd stick to collecting only 1:4 Marvel but as soon as I saw photos of this I've chucked that idea out the window!

Tread carefully, the 1/3 pieces from prime 1 will blow you away and once you’ve got one in hand the flood gates may open LoL!!

Could you guys post what to you is the best batman piece made. Cuz I've been lurking for years and to me this is it. Love everything about it. Always wanted a 1/4 Jim Lee statue before this was announced. Definitely my first p1 just pending price[emoji28]

No need to ask people to post what they think is the best Batman piece for them. If you think this one is the best for you, then that's what matters. Order it and enjoy it once it arrives.

No need to ask people to post what they think is the best Batman piece for them. If you think this one is the best for you, then that's what matters. Order it and enjoy it once it arrives.

Im just curious. This IS the bats for me. Always wanted a Blue Jim Lee Hush batman. Even the pose is fine as is. Again just curious how other collectors think

Your reading comprehension is sorta lacking. I never said criticism of this piece was “whiney”, I thought the comments were hypercritical. The whiney part is folks like you who get upset by my observations of their opinions. You’re free to keep sharing your opinions and so am I.
Why so sensitive? I just asked you why you feel the need to call someone whiney for basically nothing. We should be able to keep a discussion at a higher level than that. You can get defensive and try to label me for all I care, no need to answer on that.

This statue was an easy decision for me, love the story and the art work, then.....the New 52 statue appeared and now the decision is not so easy anymore:impatient:

Seems like most of the people who are disappointed are ones who have been expecting this to be exactly like the concept art. It's been tweaked so it would look better when displayed.
Honestly those who are saying they HATE this don't hate the piece but they hate the fact that it's so close to being perfect but just falls short due to where his head is facing and the position his body is in. In all honestly for someone like me who never saw the original art, I had no expectations for this to look exactly like it, so to me this piece has no issues.

Seems like most of the people who are disappointed are ones who have been expecting this to be exactly like the concept art. It's been tweaked so it would look better when displayed.
Honestly those who are saying they HATE this don't hate the piece but they hate the fact that it's so close to being perfect but just falls short due to where his head is facing and the position his body is in. In all honestly for someone like me who never saw the original art, I had no expectations for this to look exactly like it, so to me this piece has no issues.

I disagree, the head sculpt looks nothing like Jim Lee's Batman, its exaggerated completely wrong with neanderthalic features. Jim Lee's Batman has been made famous since Hush and this head sculpt is off.

I think they nailed the styling otherwise, it looks like a comic book, but that head sculpt!

I disagree, the head sculpt looks nothing like Jim Lee's Batman, its exaggerated completely wrong with neanderthalic features. Jim Lee's Batman has been made famous since Hush and this head sculpt is off.

I think they nailed the styling otherwise, it looks like a comic book, but that head sculpt!

I get what you're saying, the first thing I thought was his chin was too big, but I can look past that considering comics exaggerate masculinity in superheros. You can't tell me this piece as a whole isn't amazing..
We as collectors just know that these companies have all the tools needed to make practically perfect statues, so there shouldn't be any excuse to deliver "off" statues these days.
Our expectations are higher than ever but I honestly think this is perfect. They've captured realism and blended it with over exagerated comic book masculinity.

Why so sensitive? I just asked you why you feel the need to call someone whiney for basically nothing. We should be able to keep a discussion at a higher level than that. You can get defensive and try to label me for all I care, no need to answer on that.

LOL!! Like I said, your reading compression is lacking. You proved it again :rotfl

Such a cool angle.

azfqdv.jpg

Can't wait to see it in black!

Back