Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miller Batman EX lasted about 14 minutes. Mr. Freeze EX was quick. But this will have a higher ES than those.

Just had a look at the archive. Mr Freeze was 350 ES so that makes sense but regular is still available after all this time and ES is only 700.

Miller Bats Ex was 800 ES so if it sold in 14 mins that's impressive! Regular still available 1500 ES.

Hmmm, I am still on the fence with this one. I want to love it, I have been anticipating this statue since forever but early pictures leave me unsure. I am such a huge fan of the Hush series, consider it a classic and the perfect modern Batman. Maybe the full reveal will clear the doubts.

I hate how they sculpted his obliques and serratus, so inaccurate. His obliques should be longer and the serratus smaller and further back. Surely the people who work on these know the muscle anatomy.. if you're going to make him look 2% body fat give veins too.
I hate to sound like I'm picking this apart but it's got such a realistic look to it and I love it but slowly I'm seeing things I don't like and seeing things I do like in the New 52 Batman.
I prefer this costume and I think they nailed his muscle size and seperation overall, just need vasularity and accurate obliques/serratus and this is perfect 👌🏼

Do pre-orders usually sell out fast on Prime 1? I've only really ordered Hot Toys before. I'm tempted by the JL Batman but maybe not so much if Affleck drops out.
Not that I’ve seen on collectibles direct. Justice league affleck is still available.

I hate how they sculpted his obliques and serratus, so inaccurate. His obliques should be longer and the serratus smaller and further back. Surely the people who work on these know the muscle anatomy.. if you're going to make him look 2% body fat give veins too.
I hate to sound like I'm picking this apart but it's got such a realistic look to it and I love it but slowly I'm seeing things I don't like and seeing things I do like in the New 52 Batman.
I prefer this costume and I think they nailed his muscle size and seperation overall, just need vasularity and accurate obliques/serratus and this is perfect ����

Why would you see veins through a costume? I've seen muscle definition through clothes, never veins.

Why would you see veins through a costume? I've seen muscle definition through clothes, never veins.

Have you ever seen anyone this lean with this much muscle? He would have veins looking like a garden hose running down his bicep and forearms. It would 100% show through what he's wearing. It's not the end of the world but to me it's a huge detail they could have used to bring so much more to this already amazing piece.

How much time is there usually between a P1 statue going up for PO and then the variant?

I'm starting to realize how long it's gonna take to actually have the black variant on collectors' shelves...
Unless they release both at the same time but that's highly unlikely I guess, despite how little they would have to change between both versions.

How much time is there usually between a P1 statue going up for PO and then the variant?

I'm starting to realize how long it's gonna take to actually have the black variant on collectors' shelves...
Unless they release both at the same time but that's highly unlikely I guess, despite how little they would have to change between both versions.

Nightwing was about 6 months. TDKR Batman has been almost 2 years and no variant has been shown off yet. You might be waiting for awhile.

TDKR was ~1 year from PO to delivery

His question was "How much time is there usually between a P1 statue going up for PO and then the variant?" My response was that it's been almost 2 years since TDKR went up for PO, and the variant still hasn't been shown.

Thanks guys, so from today it's probably going to take 18 months at least... Man that's almost depressing (first world problems, obviously).

There's a reason you never see Hulk's veins through his pants. Tap a vein. It compresses instantly. It wouldn't make sense to see Batman's veins through his suit. You don't see them in the comic either. You see tendons and muscles, not veins.

You can't be serious... comparing hulk who wears purple pants which are way thicker material and the colour wouldn't allow you to see veins as easily. This batman looks like he's wearing a flexible fabric which would 100% show veins, I'm not saying all the little ones in his chest but 100% the bicep vein. Look at the size of his arms they are bigger than most pro body builders and he looks about 2% body fat

Back