Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly can't please everyone, it still looks amazing to me. Just wish there were some more pics and an unboxing video or two. Things seem to be moving again now after Chinese New Year, hopefully we get more in hand pics next week.

Sadly can't please everyone, it still looks amazing to me. Just wish there were some more pics and an unboxing video or two. Things seem to be moving again now after Chinese New Year, hopefully we get more in hand pics next week.

Often factories close for several weeks during New Year. 3-4 weeks.

Whilst I agree that it doesn't quite capture the source material (or potential of Lee's work) I think the statue deserves more than reposting that low quality pic over and over. When pics with good lighting and resolution come out, we'll really see the detail and how impressive it is. I won't be buying it however

Wow this is arriving in March. Just got an email from Sideshow!

Me to! Extra excited as this will be my first Prime 1 statue, really can't wait to get this!!

It still amazes me that having been released nealy a month in Japan there hasn't been a single video review and only those few photos from the first day's release.

I just got the email too. Does this mean I have a 0% chance of converting to the exclusive?

Nope. Actually, it means this is when cancellations usually happen and waitlists start to convert.

My waitlisted converted last month and I'd only been on the list a few weeks. Still a good chance of a conversion once cancellations start.

I just got the email too. Does this mean I have a 0% chance of converting to the exclusive?

Cards will be charged (and declined). People will cancel because they no longer want it. People will cancel because they aren't ready to pay for it, etc. Still a good shot! When you get the email stating you'll be charged for the regular, ask Sideshow if you can delay it a few weeks. I've done that before and they let me.

Why are there no in-hand pictures of this piece? Some pics would be really helpful in deciding if this is a buy or pass.

Yeah they said from the start that it's a prototype and the pose will be different. Hopefully in hand reviews won't take too long

Hopefully we get some kinda pics, reviews next week. Some have had shipping notices from Prime 1 today. I guess it all shut down for Chinese New Year.

Someone on the waitlist got a conversion email yesterday because I cancelled mine due to the changes in the sculpt. Maybe the original really didn't look as good as the updated sculpt but I really liked it a lot better. [emoji17] Will wait for the next one, I suppose.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

At these price points, you really have to love the statue. So the fact that you are honest with yourself and cancelled when you did ...is a good thing. There will be a next one.

Just found this on Facebook:

52774264_1981011572025759_4215826398947835904_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture! I wonder what the final height will be? The prototype stated 24"; however, next to that SS Batman statue which is 25"...the Hush Batman looks ike a good 5"-6" taller. Can't wait to get mine this March :yess:

Thanks for sharing the picture! I wonder what the final height will be? The prototype stated 24"; however, next to that SS Batman statue which is 25"...the Hush Batman looks ike a good 5"-6" taller. Can't wait to get mine this March :yess:

Yes definitely a lot taller since they gave him a more upright stance. I still find it incredible Prime 1 haven't updated the images and dimensions on their own website. People buying the statue from them or Sideshow who don't follow news from the conventions might be surprised when they receive this statue! For me it's much better since the alterations but even so they shouldn't be advertising a product that no longer exists.

I agree. Even the Kryptonite ring isn't updated on the website, which is also a cool new addition. Cheers to March!

Back