Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More in hand pics posted by the Batman Statue Collector on Facebook:

53089542_388095008651910_7039854317615972352_n.jpg
52901547_388095038651907_7444503093745549312_n.jpg
52883817_388095058651905_1085342586501070848_n.jpg
53540997_388095075318570_6363159053077577728_n.jpg
52762378_388095105318567_6159031343536668672_n.jpg
53013967_388095128651898_5472644566899228672_n.jpg

this thing is freaking awesome! The textures on the portraits are so well done and that cape is epic!!

Looks awesome! I’m curious about dimensions. Specifically the height and the depth as it pertains to the inset part of the base as it looks like Batman could hang over the edge of a shelf or cabinet since the gargoyles protrude a good bit. This thing is going to look awesome when displayed up high!

He looks awesome, and HUGE. Good Lord lol.

I'm still in shock at the size of that cape! Now worrying if I have room for him after all. :lol

Was planning to put him and Supes on an Ikea Havsta. 121cm long 47cm deep. Hope they both fit.

havsta-cabinet-with-plinth-grey__0625492_pe692300_s4.jpg

I feel the same way with the size....nervous if Sups and Batman will fit on the same tabletop. Supermans base is massive from all the pictures I've seen. Good luck!
Thanks for sharing those pictures on this thread.

I'd be worried, too. 121 cm is about 48". I think both Supes and Bats are 28" wide.

Yes, both around 28" wide. I'm hoping I can angle them so they both fit. Superman is going in the corner so I can put him at a diagonal. Saving grace is the depth on Superman is only just over 15" so at least that dimension won't be an issue.

I think it could work if you've got Superman on the left and Batman on the right and a bit of angling like you said. It'll be tight, but I think it's enough.

I think it could work if you've got Superman on the left and Batman on the right and a bit of angling like you said. It'll be tight, but I think it's enough.

My plan was the other way around :lol but you are right, will probably have to do it the other way now. If Batman's cape was pointing the other way it would have been better for me.

I wanted Superman in the corner(on the right) so I would maybe have room above Batman for a shelf to put another statue. The only thing above Superman is gonna be the ceiling! :lol

I guess if you're getting the fabric version of Superman it MIGHT be ok, but I just wonder how far over Batmans cape is going to go if you put him on the left. If he's on the right it doesn't matter because the cape might just hang over the table a little. But on the left, both of their capes come into play with each other.

I guess if you're getting the fabric version of Superman it MIGHT be ok, but I just wonder how far over Batmans cape is going to go if you put him on the left. If he's on the right it doesn't matter because the cape might just hang over the table a little. But on the left, both of their capes come into play with each other.

Yes, getting fabric version of Superman. I love how the sculpted capes look but for practicality the fabric capes work better for me. I do have a large space(70cm deep) on the other side of the room but am reserving that for the Master Race Batman. His base is probably too deep for a 47cm cabinet if the measurements provided are accurate.

That last pic looks good but I cannot bring myself to buy this statue, and trust me I really wanted it to complete the trio set (i got supes and ivy on order as well). However, I just cannot get past the pose and the crouched position. It just doesn't fit in well IMO with IVY and Hush Supes who are both upright and standing tall more or less. Major bummer cause I love everything else about this batman. I'll wait for another one from prime 1, but congrats too all of you who are getting this awesome statue, if i had room for more than one 1/3 scale comic book bats (the other "batman" space is reserved for a 1/3 scale movie version), i would have bought it too.

That last pic looks good but I cannot bring myself to buy this statue, and trust me I really wanted it to complete the trio set (i got supes and ivy on order as well). However, I just cannot get past the pose and the crouched position. It just doesn't fit in well IMO with IVY and Hush Supes who are both upright and standing tall more or less. Major bummer cause I love everything else about this batman. I'll wait for another one from prime 1, but congrats too all of you who are getting this awesome statue, if i had room for more than one 1/3 scale comic book bats (the other "batman" space is reserved for a 1/3 scale movie version), i would have bought it too.

This pairs well with Supes but not Ivy, Almost every criticism I have given this piece has been corrected except one, the size. It is almost half scale. There is no way that this is true 1/3rd scale. Poison Ivy is true 1/3 scale while Batman and Superman are beyond Super Sized. Remember SSC Batman PF is a very big 1/4th piece. This is no way 1/3rd scale. I would not plan on pairing this with other pieces outside of Supes.

Please remember the difference between 1/4th and 1/3rd scale is only 8% ?! 25% compare to 33% Look at those heads!?!

It's a great piece, just keep in mind that this is HUGE and will probably not pair well directly next to other 1/3rd scales.

Please remember the difference between 1/4th and 1/3rd scale is only 8% ?! 25% compare to 33% Look at those heads!?!

It's a great piece, just keep in mind that this is HUGE and will probably not pair well directly next to other 1/3rd scales.

Actually it should be 33.33% bigger than 1/4 scale, but I know what you mean. And I could’ve sworn I typed this exact message recently on the forum.

Actually it should be 33.33% bigger than 1/4 scale, but I know what you mean. And I could’ve sworn I typed this exact message recently on the forum.

We're both saying the same thing, it's still off, just compare this to 1/3 Ivy or 1/3 Huntress. It's insanely large.

h1IlJKv.jpg

Back