Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much point in speculating until we see more in hand pics and video. Surprised there has been nothing since that one set of Facebook pics on the first day of release. I thought those buying direct from Prime 1 would have received it by now.

Everything looks the same to me except the cape - it is much lower on the right side

Not much point in speculating until we see more in hand pics and video. Surprised there has been nothing since that one set of Facebook pics on the first day of release. I thought those buying direct from Prime 1 would have received it by now.
Me too, I mean surely more than ONE PERSON in the world has this statue lol.

I don't know that it is. It's a slightly different angle and entirely different background and lighting. Why would they make a lean worse for the production piece.

If there's any leaning issues, I don't think they'd do it intentionally. If anything, it could be the sculpted cape that'd make it lean to the right (Batman's left).

This thing has been released for shipping in Asia? I thought those were some early production piece images taken at the factory or something.

Sideshow will ship in 2 months?

Well those pictures look like a house more than they look like a factory.

Who knows when it will ship from SS; all we can do is wait for the emails.

Well those pictures look like a house more than they look like a factory.

Who knows when it will ship from SS; all we can do is wait for the emails.

Definitely a house and Kelvin Locke confirmed it had released via Facebook. I'm intrigued to see the art box and if they include stands for the extra portraits as the recent Arkham releases have.

How does it work with Sideshow...do we get an email warning it's incoming soon or just a straight up invoice? I'm getting Superman locally but had to go through Sideshow with this guy to get the exclusive smirk portrait. Can't wait to finally see a Prime 1 piece in person. :)

Definitely a house and Kelvin Locke confirmed it had released via Facebook. I'm intrigued to see the art box and if they include stands for the extra portraits as the recent Arkham releases have.

How does it work with Sideshow...do we get an email warning it's incoming soon or just a straight up invoice? I'm getting Superman locally but had to go through Sideshow with this guy to get the exclusive smirk portrait. Can't wait to finally see a Prime 1 piece in person. :)

You'll eventually get an email from Sideshow saying the item will arrive in their warehouse in 10-14 days at which time you will be billed and it will be shipped to you.

I must admit (in those pictures) he does seem to have his head tilted a few degrees towards his left.......I am not worried. I am sure in hand he will be as perfect as the 'corrected' revised version last solicited. Really looking forward to this statue.

I'm sure this will be great, but I still cant get over the lean, even with the updated version the lean still looks awkward. Jim Lee's art looks more balanced. Also, why wouldn't Prime 1 post pics of the updated version if that's the one that will be for sale?
Lee statue comparison.jpg

I'm sure this will be great, but I still cant get over the lean, even with the updated version the lean still looks awkward. Jim Lee's art looks more balanced. Also, why wouldn't Prime 1 post pics of the updated version if that's the one that will be for sale?
View attachment 443587

I’ve said this from the beginning that the lean is too much. Especially given the source image. What could have been a definitive Batman is mediocre.

Back