Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing seems to be leaning forward again. I thought they had fixed this issue. I remember how much they improved it after listening to feedback. Also the blues seem to be much lighter now. I remember a darker shade of blue.

I think a lot of that is the bright lighting and average quality camera. The grey parts of the suit appear lighter to and the base. I'm sure it's not as light as it appears in those shots.

This thing seems to be leaning forward again. I thought they had fixed this issue. I remember how much they improved it after listening to feedback. Also the blues seem to be much lighter now. I remember a darker shade of blue.

Not sure what you're referring to, but I don't see it any lean.

I think the issue was it was not leaning forward but set too far back ...the artwork has him ready to pounce from what I recall... i think part of what got people excited again was bringing him forward and leaning him out...of course I could be wrong...I know I decided to keep my order after seeing the improvements.

Congrats, to the fans getting this piece but i am still n denial..don't liked it in day one, don't like it now either. the reason is simple: THIS ISN'T HUSH BATMAN.
doesn't radiate the dynamism and grandeur of Lee's artwork.

Does anyone know if p1 is having a second take on the character, releasing a back variant? Nor repaint of the original but brand new HUSH BTMAN sculpt? because i've been reading sth related.

Congrats, to the fans getting this piece but i am still n denial..don't liked it in day one, don't like it now either. the reason is simple: THIS ISN'T HUSH BATMAN.
doesn't radiate the dynamism and grandeur of Lee's artwork.

Does anyone know if p1 is having a second take on the character, releasing a back variant? Nor repaint of the original but brand new HUSH BTMAN sculpt? because i've been reading sth related.

I totally agreed with you .. I also think that is not hush .. and the posición of the sculpt suck.!!

The Superman in the other hand looks amazing .!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more pics from the same FB thread (not mine):
hush 1.jpg

hush 2.jpg

hush 3.jpg

hush 4.jpg

hush 5.jpg

hush 6.jpg

hush 7.jpg

hush 8.jpg

Since they made the changes I think he looks great and very much a Jim Lee Batman. It would be boring if every single statue had him standing straight up.

Can't wait to get mine.

Agreed. And the blue and grey deco is pure 'Hush'.

Wouldn't feel like 'Hush' in Black and Grey. This has Best Batman statue ever all over it and I look forward to it.

I think adding this and and TDKRMR Batman to my collection will be the pinnacle of my Batman collecting and I can retire from the character. They're my two favorite depictions of him.

I've been thinking about jumping into the statue game with this Batman and the Superman. I don't think I'd feel safe not having them behind glass because of my jerk cats. Anyone know any good display option for these guys?

I've been thinking about jumping into the statue game with this Batman and the Superman. I don't think I'd feel safe not having them behind glass because of my jerk cats. Anyone know any good display option for these guys?

I’m not sure if they’ll fit within a pax or not. But you may have to go the custom route. I’ve only ever had dogs and they can’t climb, so I can only imagine what some sneaky cats would do while you’re not watching.

Agreed. And the blue and grey deco is pure 'Hush'.

Wouldn't feel like 'Hush' in Black and Grey. This has Best Batman statue ever all over it and I look forward to it.

Agree, when I think of Hush Batman it's always that midnight blue/grey combo not black.

hannibal10 said:
I think adding this and and TDKRMR Batman to my collection will be the pinnacle of my Batman collecting and I can retire from the character. They're my two favorite depictions of him.

I'm thinking the same...until they unveil the Finch and Fabook statues or maybe someday a Neil Adams Bats. :lol

Does one lean more than the other? Compare the position of the heads and the front leg.

bat.jpg

I don't know that it is. It's a slightly different angle and entirely different background and lighting. Why would they make a lean worse for the production piece.

Back