Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this guy is shipping early then how come Sideshow have not updated the shipping yet?

so have we heard anything further regarding this guy shipping next month? Or were P1 being over optimistic?

Even if it ships next month from China, Sideshow won't ship until Feb. 2018. That's my guess.

so have we heard anything further regarding this guy shipping next month? Or were P1 being over optimistic?

Even if it ships next month from China, Sideshow won't ship until Feb. 2018. That's my guess.

(think you meant Feb 2019). I agree, 30-60 days on boat+customs before arriving at sideshow

I guess this statue isn't shipping in December. Fake News?

I think they meant possibly shipping from the factory in December, which means US release in January/Feb. But yeah I'd be surprised by this. I expect to see it late Spring or early summer.

My Batman Ex waitlist converted. I'm not going to keep it, though.
Why not...if you don't mind me asking?

Mine converted also! This will be my first Prime 1 statue. Can't wait for it to start shipping, hopefully by the spring.

Why not...if you don't mind me asking?

I like it but I don't love it. Not the greatest pose in my opinion, and I'm not exactly a Jim Lee fan, either. What with their price and the room both these things and their boxes take up, you gotta love them more than ever now. And if I hesitate this much, I obviously don't love this piece enough.

I'm fine with Sideshow's first PF and Prime 1's Miller Bats for the time being. If they ever release that Finch Batman --or ideally a Neal Adams one, I'll consider adding a new Caped Crusader.

In the meantime, money saved for Prime 1's movie Aliens and Preds and other film licenses I'm more invested in right now . :)

I like it but I don't love it. Not the greatest pose in my opinion, and I'm not exactly a Jim Lee fan, either. What with their price and the room both these things and their boxes take up, you gotta love them more than ever now. And if I hesitate this much, I obviously don't love this piece enough.

I'm fine with Sideshow's first PF and Prime 1's Miller Bats for the time being. If they ever release that Finch Batman --or ideally a Neal Adams one, I'll consider adding a new Caped Crusader.

In the meantime, money saved for Prime 1's movie Aliens and Preds and other film licenses I'm more invested in right now . :)

Cool and I agree at this price point you have to really love them. Jim Lee is favourite comic artist, once they improved the statue I decided to jump on the wait list.

Fingers crossed on that Neal Adams Batman, that would be a dream piece should Prime 1 ever get round to it.

To each his own, but I love this piece. Can't wait to have it in hand!!

Is Prime 1 still planning on releasing a black and grey variant of the Lee statue?

I've been tracking the FB posts on this and to be honest no one knows for sure. They're going to have a few very cool black and grey batman statues coming, including Finch, so IMO this blue/grey Hush version is an excellent complement.

I've been tracking the FB posts on this and to be honest no one knows for sure. They're going to have a few very cool black and grey batman statues coming, including Finch, so IMO this blue/grey Hush version is an excellent complement.

The Hush statue looks great. I'm just a stickler for his black and grey costume. It's my absolute favorite.

Back