Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DKR P1bust 0816171.jpg

Fortunately this was made as a personal custom, and only offering a small limited quantity for close friends and fans :)

Thanks for the info Tony. Fantastic work, but given the limited run I'm sure I won't be able to afford it so back to plan A -- sculpt my own clean neutral head :lol

I like that stand :rock I wish all the statues with change-out heads came with those.

Yeah. Have there been any statues that came with one of these in stock packaging?

Thanks for the info Tony. Fantastic work, but given the limited run I'm sure I won't be able to afford it so back to plan A -- sculpt my own clean neutral head :lol

Yeah. Have there been any statues that came with one of these in stock packaging?

The XM Black Widow is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Can't wait to see the new Blue Frank Miller bat now

So, so conflicted on whether to buy the current grey 1:3 or wait to see what the blue version looks like.

And no, buying both isn't a choice lol.

So, so conflicted on whether to buy the current grey 1:3 or wait to see what the blue version looks like.

And no, buying both isn't a choice lol.

Same here... I am just gonna wait and see the blue version first before pulling the trigger.

Yes Kelvin Loke announced a list of future P1 variants on facebook. Among those, it was listed that there would be a Frank Miller Batman Blue Version with a new sculpt and base

Back